Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge Done for $99.99 but dint recieve balens

Hi

I have done a recharge of $99.99 and dint receive Balens. Submitted ticket but still dint get my balens

pls help

Case #: 611781

Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Playing since 4 years

ok...................................
    Last edited by R2136232477; 02-22-2017, 12:52 AM.
    Ezio
    S47 Kabam
    Playing since 4 years

Comment

I'll get that forwarded for you.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank You..........
        Ezio
        S47 Kabam
        Playing since 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I'll get that forwarded for you.

My issue dint get addressed yet....pls let me know if i am getting balens or the money back...
          Ezio
          S47 Kabam
          Playing since 4 years

Comment

I know it can be frustrating while waiting for a reply, but just hang in there. Memory Lane said she would forward it and she is as good as her word on that. Tickets can sometimes take a little bit of time to be checked into and addressed... if you do not hear anything within a day or two please let us know so we can try to find out whats going on for you. Thank you for your patience.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              I know it can be frustrating while waiting for a reply, but just hang in there. Memory Lane said she would forward it and she is as good as her word on that. Tickets can sometimes take a little bit of time to be checked into and addressed... if you do not hear anything within a day or two please let us know so we can try to find out whats going on for you. Thank you for your patience.
              No response from r2 or kabam.....i am 100% convinced that i wont receive balens or any reply or money...thank you nothing more to say....
              Ezio
              S47 Kabam
              Playing since 4 years

Comment

its not r2 u should be contacting if u recharged on kabam its kabam u must talk with thats what r2 always says to me

Comment

WHat has R2 to do with this?

R2games is not responsible for payments that are being handled in Kabam... You need to contact Kabam. Idk if memorylane has influence in Kabam, but idk if she can fix things either.
                  She is r2games representative if i'm correct?
                  Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
                  Server: S587, Glitterhold
                  BR: 348k
                  Guild: Elysium
                  Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

ok i dont know that r2 dose not have any thing with this.....sorry about that....but i can't find a dam link that could let me contact kabam....and i have been saying r2 that kabam is very ignorant and r2 should let kabam players migrate accounts to r2 platform....

i said this couple of years ago coz i wanted to play through client but kabam does not support client...that's really frustrating
                    Last edited by R2136232477; 02-24-2017, 09:39 AM.
                    Ezio
                    S47 Kabam
                    Playing since 4 years

Comment

You still contact R2 when you made a purchase and didn't receive it.

I'll forward the ticket again.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

You still contact R2 when you made a purchase and didn't receive it.

I'll forward the ticket again.
                        You dont really understand our problems players playing on kabam...there is no way we can contact kabam....there is no link trough which we can contact them....... only thing we have is in support tab and which redirects to you guys....

give me a option to migrate my account to r2...i will pay for it name the price
                        Ezio
                        S47 Kabam
                        Playing since 4 years

Comment

There are lots of ways to contact Kabam direct, but you would only need to contact them when you're having an account issue.

Your current issue is an unreceived purchase. That is handled by R2 support, who will forward it to Kabam on your behalf. I don't know what the reply to your ticket was, but I replied to your pm about that.

Comment

There are lots of ways to contact Kabam direct, but you would only need to contact them when you're having an account issue.

Your current issue is an unreceived purchase. That is handled by R2 support, who will forward it to Kabam on your behalf. I don't know what the reply to your ticket was, but I replied to your pm about that.

Yes i got the message a day ago stating that kabam has not replied to my ticket and need more time.....you guys are getting irritated....but understand my frustration....its real money..

Its already been 6 days now and issue is not yet resolved......
                            Last edited by R2Tartarus; 02-25-2017, 03:23 AM.
                            Ezio
                            S47 Kabam
                            Playing since 4 years

Comment

@MemoryLane my issue is not yet resolved i need money back or balens.....what amazing service provider u r kabam is who dose not replay you even after 7 days of time just to verify the payment they received and revert back to you guys....
                              Ezio
                              S47 Kabam
                              Playing since 4 years

Comment

Working...
                              X