Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/23 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/23 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 23rd of Feb. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which Mage weapon did not display for starters.
    2. Fixed the loading issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

well yall did it again s696 went down a day to soon

Comment

139 went away - says Internet disconnected - but all other internet activities function properly - just when I open the server - Thanks

Comment

s139 back on line - thanks !

Comment

I am guessing this is to remove the Valentine's Day theme. I can do without the hearts and presents, but the flowers and colors should stay, especially in places that are dark if you catch my meaning.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Oke, and still no fix for the freezing wich is caused by the clothingset? The devs need to get their priority's strait.

Comment

Sylph Event for new server S696

When is the sylph upgrading event coming for S696 ?

Comment

Originally posted by R280056709 View Post
                When is the sylph upgrading event coming for S696 ?
                You can follow along for your server's events here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ctivities-Here!

Events listed in the daily update thread only apply to servers that have completed the new server event rotation.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hillarious how with every maintenance : ""fixed"" the loading issue"
                  Player: Vix
                  Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Resurgence
                  Lvl 80
                  Class: Archer
                  BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                    Hillarious how with every maintenance : ""fixed"" the loading issue"
                    Perhaps we should stop reporting loading issues so they can have a go at fixing something else.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      You can follow along for your server's events here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ctivities-Here!

Events listed in the daily update thread only apply to servers that have completed the new server event rotation.
                      Thanks a lot for your reply..I appriciate it

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Perhaps we should stop reporting loading issues so they can have a go at fixing something else.
                        He he he totally agree with you on that one. Realized ages ago should at least get my hands on top of the range NASA equipment and hijack about 3 sattelites for my own private use, with the internet connection i have goin here not to even mention the ancient laptop i am playing on
                        Have a great day
                        Player: Vix
                        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Resurgence
                        Lvl 80
                        Class: Archer
                        BR: () crappy

Comment

if there was a way to get merged sylphs for non-cashers also then many players wouldn't have quited....is there any planning of doing so in upcoming patches?

Comment

Originally posted by R280056709 View Post
                            if there was a way to get merged sylphs for non-cashers also then many players wouldn't have quited....is there any planning of doing so in upcoming patches?
                            You can already make a merged sylph with Bound Balens. Just takes a lot of saving.
                            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                            Browser Game Support

Comment

right this is nothin new ... but tbh rally one did without any cash? i think it takes endless i will maybe start next month with low and med cash events again where we get boundies and save both ... this plus beginners mine should help relative fast ^^
                              against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X