Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

:mad: Chaos wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :mad: Chaos wings

ok , i've sent 4 tickets , 1st ticket , they replied and said move all chaos wings on 1st page of inventory , and i do it , then maint happen...

still its there , 2nd ticket nor reply , maint still there , 3rd ticket still the same , then 4th ticket , now after maintenance its still there...

its clogging in my inventory , i need space ...

do i really need to post it to forum ( well i know that ur support is too slow ( lazy ?? ) when it comes on tickets / problems in-game ) to send this

to ur support team about this , forum mod ?

geez , already 1 month , evry week sending tickets , 8 chaos wings now and still counting ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1790177
    Last edited by gierokitsune; 02-23-2017, 04:18 AM. Reason: change from 7 and now its 8 pcs chaos wings#04

wait only 8 dam

u r lucky

Comment

Make it tradeable

Comment

Heih? just 8? i have 41 ;-;

Comment

dang , still after maintenance , chaos wings are still there

when will it be remove ? can any mod reply ?

its almost 1 1/2 month and still no action...

Comment

Is there a ticket number available to forward?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Is there a ticket number available to forward?
              Case Notification for #606366 is this the one u talkin bout ? that's the only # i see when they sent one on my email...

and i bet , that was my 1st ticket file saying to move all chaos wings on the 1st page of my inventory ,

and i reply back to that e-mail that it is already on the 1st page and suddenly i receive a mail after 2 weeks that its "probably resolved itself ,

or that i found my own solution" ? anyone got this problem , how can i remove chaos wings if it cannot be drop

or sell , but there is a rumor u can sold it to a npc , there is only 1 npc in CS that u can sell that ...

and yes , its still there 8 pcs chaos wings...

the 2nd till 5th ticket i send , they ddnt reply at all...

and tyvm...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1729112
              Last edited by gierokitsune; 03-03-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

That would be the one. Your ticket will be forwarded when the CRM is on-duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  That would be the one. Your ticket will be forwarded when the CRM is on-duty.
                  tysm for the help ...

i appreciate it...

Hope it remove after nxt maint :sigh:

still no actions eh ?

u guys put an item that cant even drop/sell and yet devs cant do anything about it ?

its a prob of most of all who can grind on 150 area ...

how come u cant get a solution for this , when many peeps out there who cashed so much to improve the quality of the game ?

i do cash but not that someone who willing to pay for 200$ up...

geez...
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-13-2017, 12:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I have forwarded your ticket once more.

Comment

Working...
                    X