Cheating Player.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheating Player.

Hello. I'd just like to report a player on my merged server. Name of player is [(S23)]ZoSo and he admitted to me and another player that he has used the mall to illegally progress his account.Click image for larger version

Name:	zoso.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1790194

Lol R.I.P him...if r2 gonna do something ;-;

Comment

Damn ya got me good, funny how my wings have only upgraded once since I said that about 2 months ago and bumms went from divine to max prom since than, and has acquired big *** blue pixie and I still got some gold pos please R2 check me and find all my malling and after you found nothing please check Thunderbumm

Comment

Hey, hey, Im zoso.. Im admit malling.. but damn, son, I totally didn't do it.... but look, look... that other guy that I have no proof of.. totally did. Damn, I hope they totally believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by R26886199 View Post
          Damn ya got me good, funny how my wings have only upgraded once since I said that about 2 months ago and bumms went from divine to max prom since than, and has acquired big *** blue pixie and I still got some gold pos please R2 check me and find all my malling and after you found nothing please check Thunderbumm
          But you admitted to it... and got caught. Isn't that proof that you use that website? Or was it just joking around? Why don't we all joke around about destroying CS further.

Comment

Player reports will need to be filed via ticket here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. Include their IGN along with the server marker, the screenshot you have posted here, as well as a brief description of the case at hand. The team will proceed as deemed appropriate from there.
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-27-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

u ppl lol so funny , keep the drama

Comment

Working...
              X