Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mentor useless, any info?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentor useless, any info?

server hit 30 days already so assumed events would start today(24/02) but they didn't, mentor tried telling me the server was 28/29 days old(my check in already at 30 days lol) so would say events start tomorrow..... would we get the Epic spender & Golden road events for 02/24-03/02 or did we miss them by a day?

S692

You should pick up the events at the start of the next event rotation.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

which is when? server day 31, still getting nearly no events apart from exchange events for chests we cant get without the events or buying them. why give us the exchanges but not the events? at this rate you'll be merging us before we get any events at all.
      Last edited by mark19031998; 02-25-2017, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Event rotations start on a Friday (from that midnight on the time zoned server you play) now, mate. If your server is at the 30th day and on Friday, it's going to get thrown the next week after. I know it does suck, but that's how they have it going. It took me a while to figure when a new "trinklet" week starts and when the old one ends (as in, XXX I, XXX II where XXX is the name of said item for the one week bit). Non-Spender Events are pretty much Friday, Tuesday (for the 3 days) as I do not care for the spending ones.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X