S4 Relic bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 Relic bug

holy grail error, i found 1 relic and it become 2, although i cant use the other one but notif on squad is quite annoying, already refresh it twice but it still there.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	295.5 KB
ID:	1790196Click image for larger version

Name:	bug0.jpg
Size:	306.1 KB
ID:	1790197Click image for larger version

Name:	bug1.jpg
Size:	325.6 KB
ID:	1790198
    Last edited by Leinnnn; 02-24-2017, 10:42 PM.

Because the Holy Grail is better than your Cursed Ring Relic, no bug there just that the system suggesting to you the better relic to use to your squad.

Comment

I apologize for not seeing the problem before. Ill have this issue forwarded regarding the relic that isn't there. I know it must be annoying to have a steady notification.
      Last edited by KanaDT; 02-25-2017, 10:40 AM.
      If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Just a correction the player don't have Aphrodite her legendary hero (orange as your termed it) is Flora.

Comment

Originally posted by MarieAsh View Post
          Just a correction the player don't have Aphrodite her legendary hero (orange as your termed it) is Flora.
          And thank you for correcting me, i got the 2 heroes confused.

Leinnnn, i would like for you to submit a ticket explaining the problem you have encountered and provide the screenshots.
          Last edited by KanaDT; 02-25-2017, 10:46 AM.
          If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X