Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 3/1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 3/1

Servers will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, March 1st. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

what will be the patch notes? please keep the consumer points and it pays a consumer event! I love you!
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

Originally posted by alfredobuga View Post
      what will be the patch notes? please keep the consumer points and it pays a consumer event! I love you!
      Each week's Patch Notes are posted during or shortly after maintenance has occurred. Also, events are not scheduled back-to-back, so it will be some weeks before It Pays to Consume and Consumer Points cycle back around.
      Last edited by Reverie; 02-28-2017, 02:07 AM.

Comment

sir..i just wanna ask in advance what will happen to elite level when rebirth?? xD

Comment

I hope they make DCs drop now on dungeons (psychodelica and sacrificial relics). I think this will help the game by encouraging those who left to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Umadhay View Post
            sir..i just wanna ask in advance what will happen to elite level when rebirth?? xD
            We won't know until that point comes to pass.

P.S. I'm not a sir.

Comment

Don't forget to check in-game special events tab, this to avoid any typo on forums announcement.

Comment

Lol..sorry and thanks

Comment

Please tell me something is new with today's patch

Comment

Working...
                  X