Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/02 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/02 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 02nd of Mar. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

Patch Note: TBA

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 02nd of Mar. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

Patch Note: TBA

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

All this is fine & how about those who already have Merged Slyph made with BB or Balens - as its mentioned in new Patch that Fusion Spirit can be used to make Merged Slyph

I think all those having Merged slyph shud get their 60kBB + few extra bb as compensation

Just think about it

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
      All this is fine & how about those who already have Merged Slyph made with BB or Balens - as its mentioned in new Patch that Fusion Spirit can be used to make Merged Slyph

I think all those having Merged slyph shud get their 60kBB + few extra bb as compensation

Just think about it
      what do u mean about fusion spirit i just need 18k bb for my 1st merged slyph hope they not removing the way we make a merged slyph now that will pee me off all this time saving for what to ave the rug pulled from under ur feet

Comment

Just think about it
        There has always been a premium for having things in the game "NOW". That will more than likely continue, patience sometimes is virtue.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Reading the description in the notes, it says it's used to offset the cost of merging the sylph, not the how it's done.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            Reading the description in the notes, it says it's used to offset the cost of merging the sylph, not the how it's done.
            so ur saying it could cost me less bb or balens to make a merged slyph lol if thats the case its all good i will be happy for this change and so will many others

but we will ave to wait to see what this realy means as kabam will get this patch 1 week after prelaunch

Comment

People who used a feature (in this case, BBs/UBs for merged sylphs) SHOULD NOT get any form of compensation when it hits out to the mainstream. That's like buying a piece of tech of that time, only to find out the price has gone down after time has passed, and wanting a partial refund of the difference of the price they paid to the price that it is now. Hence, why I never buy anything the moment it comes out in real life until time passes as most things are rushed out of production and have their kinks. I learned that when the PS2 first came out that they had a better one almost a year later. I paid a little over 400 when it came out to see they were at 199 nearly 2 years later. I didn't buy the PS3 when it came out, but waited until an 80G model was out at about 300 (was nearly 500 in the beginning).

In the world of Bore-tune!, those who made their sylphs with balens have already done so. It's a one time thing that is done and gone. For the rest of us, going to be really nice, but I doubt those fusion spirits are going to be easy to come by for the average player.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                In the world of Bore-tune!, those who made their sylphs with balens have already done so. It's a one time thing that is done and gone. For the rest of us, going to be really nice, but I doubt those fusion spirits are going to be easy to come by for the average player.
                Pretty much agree with your comments although those who have merged a sylph since the test servers were updated with this feature might have a legitimate reason to complain given that some people would have known it was coming at that point and therefore normal players would be at a disadvantage over those who didn't have access or those who were able to get the info from those that did.

After seeing a site we can't name ignore questions on merged sylphs I suspected something was coming, so I waited even though I could have merged during the recent sylph event. My suspicion also caused me to try the chinese server to see whether I could confirm my suspicion, I've not been able to get a second gen sylph there so can't see the requirements for merging sylphs there although it still has the tab and the existing merge materials are being given away in events, everything is also in chinese which makes working out what is happening with new feature difficult but the only new item I could find that I couldn't account for from existing images posted about the patch only seems to appear in the red crystal shop which is rewards for bingo and is normal BBs only so I have a suspicion that they may only initially be available from there or spender events initially and they will start appearing in a later patch for vip only and free players. I'm still only level 73 there so can't be sure though, I don't yet have access to the voyage exchange shop for example or the new time portal and secret chamber stuff but previous patches suggest this is likely to be the case.
                Last edited by Atlantis2; 02-28-2017, 12:40 PM.

Comment

wartune has been doing theses thing since the start , pay now to be stronger or wait and get cheaper or free and be a mediocre player, anyone who say they didnt see it coming must be noobs
                  krzycanuk

Comment

please add more mount in mount shop refresh,, to much beast soul ady~
                    S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                    IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      what do u mean about fusion spirit i just need 18k bb for my 1st merged slyph hope they not removing the way we make a merged slyph now that will pee me off all this time saving for what to ave the rug pulled from under ur feet
                      Why would that annoy you? If you can get the melded sylph for nothing then you can use all your saved BB for other stuff, including (I am assuming) titan skills?
                      Dragon Awaken
                      Server: S9
                      Character: Raven

Comment

Just think about it
                        LOL, this will never happen and to be honest this is why I did not hand over $600 for a melded sylph, because - eventually - they make everything available for free.
                        If you paid $600, then more fool you, that is the price you pay for wanting to kick butt NOW rather than wait. I am amazed it took them this long to make this change.
                        Dragon Awaken
                        Server: S9
                        Character: Raven

Comment

Where are the releasenotes?

Comment

Any chance of seeing some action on the "Unable to use Mount Whips (Again)" bug?

Well, another new minor patch is upon us, it has been more than SIX MONTHS now since this bug was reported!
                            It sure would be nice if they fixed it sometime this century.
                            There are now hundreds or thousands of players around the world who are affected by this, and as stated in the bug report, the main result
                            as far as 7roads and R2 are concerned is that many of those players just stop spending on new mounts, and whips, and hooves, and such.

Mike Lukacs - aka FMK- running ZardOZ on R2/S364
                            Last edited by FMK; 03-02-2017, 03:04 AM.

Comment

no point reporting anything anymore as they take no notice whatsoever it only when theres a bug were they lose money they do something so put up and shut I think they saying

Comment

Working...
                              X