Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Launch Loading Issues

Dear Wartune players ,

We have received reports of players having the Holy Sword Temple and Speed Clearance loading issue, we are working hard on fixing it. We suggest you experience other new content in patch 6.5, and avoid entering the new dungeons. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

is there a maintenance or something? i cant load on my kabam s20 server. tried all browsers and stuff. all it says is: s2005-wartune.r2games.com refused to connect. looks like all oceanics are down on kabam and r2. cant connect to any account on any oceanic servers
    Last edited by Jackrules; 03-02-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

speed clearance have also loading issue game froze up, cant click or do anything at all fix it as well

Comment

i just hope its get fix soon as sil have to do hot events especialy n exchange the stuff last day too for it

Comment

In a land not far away R2games put in a patch with no bugs at all cos they actually checked Everything worked befor launch... Then i woke up to reality...
          Stuck in loading screen for soon 2 hours maby is part of patch and in that case great job.
          Name: â™*Frostâ™*
          Server: S99
          Class: Knight
          Guild: EpicFail

Comment

hope it gets fix very soon still events to do and exchange stuff as last day for exchange n this event cycle

Comment

r2 really need to do emergency mt to fix this as for me 3 hours now stil froze stuck in there, when they want they suddenly do it now this is amajor issue going on right now n so many hours for other players as well n nothing yet done

Comment

The fact they haven't done a emergency maintenance to fix it is honestly insulting.

How long will people be stuck in there before they got off there *** and do something?

Comment

speed clearance is buged stuck in loading and tried to refresh now I cant get into the game stuck at loading this needs to be fixed

Comment

over 9 hours still stuck in speed clearance now n still not fixed should have done a emergency mt n have sorted this out but nothing

Comment

this is a big issue r2 needs to give us a big comp for the pre launch of items in the game like speed clearance that was broken yet they didn't warn us about it

Comment

they done alot emergency mt especialy in past on wrong tims suddenly before, n now this is a big isue here going on for us making us lose all th stuff for day n events and no fix not emerency mt ran for it till now, and they say us to kep patience always n undesrstand why dont they do

Comment

if they wanted to fix it they could but they don't want to fix it fast they want us to lose a day because of this cra p

Comment

they wil just give a common compensation for all as well probably, but not extra or something especial to affected ones only that they deserve as well for alot daily stuff n events missed beocz of this stuck

Comment

if they wanted to fix it they could have had a emergency maintenance but they did nothing

Comment

Working...
                              X