Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

pet attack support slot menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Did you already try the following to see if it corrected the heal amount?

Yeah...i tried to use my dark reaper and it has 45K Matak and d heal skill is 125% so the heal will be 45K higher...but it heals only 17K

now the angel gen 5 have 44KMatak and heal skill description is 150% so it must heal almost 60K but it heals only 24K only...

and btw that Matak stats is not bugged..thats d real Matak of d angel
    Last edited by toshio920; 03-27-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by toshio920 View Post
      Yeah...i tried to use my dark reaper and it has 45K Matak and d heal skill is 125% so the heal will be 45K higher...but it heals only 17K

now the angel gen 5 have 44KMatak and heal skill description is 150% so it must heal almost 60K but it heals only 24K only...

and btw that Matak stats is not bugged..thats d real Matak of d angel
      Can you attach a screenshot of your pet's skill description? Just so the two can be forwarded together.

Comment

Can you attach a screenshot of your pet's skill description? Just so the two can be forwarded together.
        here is the screnshot
        Click image for larger version

Name:	123.png
Views:	1
Size:	559.7 KB
ID:	1729417

Comment

Thank you.

[Update]
          The devs have confirmed that the Angel's Power of Faith (Angelic) skill is not bugged. They have clarified that the heal is based on 150% of the base magic attack; this excludes boosts from equipment, support slot pets, and enhancements.

Comment

Thank you.

[Update]
            The devs have confirmed that the Angel's Power of Faith (Angelic) skill is not bugged. They have clarified that the heal is based on 150% of the base magic attack; this excludes boosts from equipment, support slot pets, and enhancements.
            Thank you Reverie, was wondering the same.

Comment

Delta Sigma this is where I'm confused you say 10% of the attack is what the toon gets. However I have a stage 5 demon in my patk support slot and if I click on the pet in the slot it says it gives a support of 21360 patk. So 10% of that means my toon should get about 2130 patk added to their stats. However when I toggle that pet in and out of the slot I find that it actually adds 6000 patk to my toon. So there must be something were missing
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X