forum why you not deleting advertisements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum why you not deleting advertisements

Forum mods why are u not deleting out all these recent spam advertisement threads being posted by idiots. We don't wanna see this garbage when we open forum please start removing this junk your TOS forbids that junk. Thanks.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

The new protocol for us now is to redirect spam through the ticket system: http://www.r2games.com/support/. Include the thread link(s) and the backend will proceed from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      The new protocol for us now is to redirect spam through the ticket system: http://www.r2games.com/support/. Include the thread link(s) and the backend will proceed from there.
      Are you serious?
      CS I - (S103)Lugh
      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
        Are you serious?
        Absolutely.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Absolutely.
          ^ What she said.

Comment

Originally posted by LighTree View Post
            Are you serious?
            As serious as a company with an IT department that refuses to fix a broken forums. A forums which could have a spam filter turned on, but only if it were fixed first.

But yeah, until R2's IT Department decides to actually do its job, this is how it is going to be.

ENJOY!
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

just like Cs1 and here on Cs2 become their underground trollss,,,, haha dont really care though the problem for me is guildstation plating EReA guild seeds bugss.. monster island PET spawn name BUGs and APPEARANCE is also a bug... so many bugs need to FIX,,, i dont rush demanding the scion rebirth i can wait until next year and again and again haha

Comment

I think backend already have their hands full with unresolved bugs, list of cheaters/abusers/payment portal problems, etc, so I wonder why they even made a new protocol like that regarding spam messages.
                Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

they are lazy plain and simple
                  Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormaggedon View Post
                    As serious as a company with an IT department that refuses to fix a broken forums. A forums which could have a spam filter turned on, but only if it were fixed first.

But yeah, until R2's IT Department decides to actually do its job, this is how it is going to be.

ENJOY!
                    come to think of it, hasnt it been a year since the forum broke? or maybe more.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      so u want us to send vast amounts of tickets for this why cant you mod noobs do the job u get paid for in these forums

making us swamp the ticket system and cause more hassle wen important tickets need answering

if a mod doesnt wanna remove delete a forum post why are they mods if u dont wanna do it then resign and let some other ppl take the job your very fast enough editing posts tho

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                        so u want us to send vast amounts of tickets for this why cant you mod noobs do the job u get paid for in these forums

making us swamp the ticket system and cause more hassle wen important tickets need answering

if a mod doesnt wanna remove delete a forum post why are they mods if u dont wanna do it then resign and let some other ppl take the job your very fast enough editing posts tho
                        When we all quit because we have become so frustrated with the forum bugs, the game bugs, and the people on both sides of us treating us so poorly, there won't be anyone to remove the spam anyway. The forum and the mods who tend it are more important than you seem to think.

We aren't asking for much. The decision to stop removing spam was a year in the making, and one of few options we have left. We have tried to handle this out of sight so that it wouldn't impact the community, but we need help.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          When we all quit because we have become so frustrated with the forum bugs, the game bugs, and the people on both sides of us treating us so poorly, there won't be anyone to remove the spam anyway. The forum and the mods who tend it are more important than you seem to think.

We aren't asking for much. The decision to stop removing spam was a year in the making, and one of few options we have left. We have tried to handle this out of sight so that it wouldn't impact the community, but we need help.
                          so u got 1team doin spam tickets and 1 team for doin tickets from the game

if not then ur going to be swamped with hell of alot of tickets

Comment

That is the point, harry. They get swamped with tickets about the forum, their bosses take notice of the influx in tickets about the forum, and maybe they add some pressure to get the forum fixed.

If you have a better suggestion that we haven't already thought of or tried that doesn't involve countless hours of doing nothing but spam control, I am all ears. For about half the day I am the only mod available, and I'm not spending another minute of my time doing something that a simple filter would take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              come to think of it, hasnt it been a year since the forum broke? or maybe more.
                              I haven't the foggiest idea of what you might mean by that. Unless by what you mean is that after I left, the HR Dept wouldn't pay for the Spam Filter that was automatically weeding these posts out, so it got turned off, and then an incompetent IT team broke the forums so it's impossible to switch back on, even if they wanted to do so. In that case, I would have an idea.
                              Last edited by Stormaggedon; 03-10-2017, 03:11 AM.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                              X