Spam Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Posts

Can someone please delete all of the annoying spam posts about exercise, weight loss, supplements, etc. These annoyances are in the News section as well as the Discussion boards.
    S14- Fantasia
    Ign- Venus
    Lv35
    VIP1

If you don't like the spam, send a ticket and tell them to deal with it!

Comment

009.SSj- WOW!!! Attitude much there pal? Geez. Get a grip. I point something out that shouldn't be in the forums, and what do I get? A lippy and very unhelpful moderator.
      Last edited by ariadnebloodmoore; 03-06-2017, 05:27 PM.
      S14- Fantasia
      Ign- Venus
      Lv35
      VIP1

Comment

Allow me to apologize. It wasn't an attitude directed at you. We're all quite frustrated with the spam.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Don't expect the spam to go anywhere. It's here to stay.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormaggedon View Post
            Don't expect the spam to go anywhere. It's here to stay.
            Any reason why it will be staying?

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
              Any reason why it will be staying?
              Yes there is a reason.
              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormaggedon View Post
                Yes there is a reason.
                That's a good reason.

Comment

Do not play r2 games because support does not help in any way.

Comment

And what exactly is the reason?
                    S14- Fantasia
                    Ign- Venus
                    Lv35
                    VIP1

Comment

Originally posted by ariadnebloodmoore View Post
                      And what exactly is the reason?
                      Here you go.

Comment

Working...
                      X