Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcan's Clamps

Could one of those suggestions be made?

* Increase Nirvana Hell drop to 180 instead of 60. (If we get 60 Stithy from Lich's Lair we need get 3x clamps from Nirvana)

-- or --

* Make DDL drop clamps from floor 10+. (Only cashers have enough BR and a good connection to reach 15+ and they don't need it cause they get Mythic Vulcan Pack from spender events)

-- or --

* Make Tara Temple drops only Vulcan's Clamp/Stithy in proportion 3x1. (We get Vulcan's Stove/Hammer daily in purgatory)
    Guild: <Suicides>
    Nick: NoCash
    BR: 26kk+
    Free Player

Server: S661 merged with S639, S643, S646, S650, S654, S658, S665, S680, S691, S703 and S714

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjHwtovDvjAcXwbpQ-QFrA

Great ideas, the game desperately needs more clamps.

Comment

Make Tara Temple drops only Vulcan's Clamp/Stithy in proportion 3x1. (We get Vulcan's Stove/Hammer daily in purgatory)
      Those of us are getting VS/VH in Tara just fine. There is no need to change it. In fact, I get a bank-load of Stithies and Clamps that I need more of the VH/VS in which purgatory isn't all too forgiving.

The other two suggestions I would go for, but for the third, just leave it the f*expletive* alone. If anything increase it in Nara as it is much harder but drops less than Tara.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I have personally found that the drop rate is pretty even handed as it is. You can get them in Dragon Invasion and Tara and Narra. Eventually you'll be done with them like you are done with hammers.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

well i dont need the holy forge stuff now as mine is all maxed 8,10 moons so i just save till i ave 9999 then sell and then save again

i just run narra and tara for gold

the other mpds are obselete to me now so doesnt bother with them

i run kh black cavern mpd alone cuz i just rush to boss for the devo

would be nice if these devs had a bit more imagination in mpds

what about a mpd to get artifact and hali to kh red ? or a hell mode on kh mpd to get these last 2 gears kh red
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-20-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            well i dont need the holy forge stuff now as mine is all maxed 8,10 moons so i just save till i ave 9999 then sell and then save again
            what about a mpd to get artifact and hali to kh red ? or a hell mode on kh mpd to get these last 2 gears kh red
            You can do EF Hell for that. You'll get the hearts wich are needed to get them red.
            I only need the Halidom to get red and then i can finally stop the EF-grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
              You can do EF Hell for that. You'll get the hearts wich are needed to get them red.
              I only need the Halidom to get red and then i can finally stop the EF-grinding.
              lol if you read post properly it does state i ave maxed holy forge

i ave artifact and hali red norm all gears ( cant holy forge artifact and hali untill its red ) im on about asking for devs to make a hell mode to grab these last 2 gears and make them knighthood red (kh = knighthood)
              Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-20-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Whoops sorry. :P

Sometimes i read things "literally". When you said "what about a mpd to get artifact and hali to kh red" i stopped reading carefully and was thinking you really needed a mpd like that.

Comment

Working...
                X