Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A serious suggestion to improve service and relations.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A serious suggestion to improve service and relations.

Ok forum Mods please take this suggestion to the high and mighty lazy folks at R2 please as I think it could benefit both sides. How about once a month R2 holds some kind of session here in the forum for lets say 12 hours or so where they have someone of some kind of signifigance take and answer questions here on the forum. I doubt there is anyway to do a live chat session with them here so I think if they take and answer questions here in a TIMELY MANNER for 12 hours they can communicate with us what kinda directions they are taking and what they have in mind for the future of the game if anything lol. Because honestly there are very few players if any are left that think they are doing an acceptable job let alone a good one. All the players love the game its just these jokers in charge of it that have been ruining it and bringing it down thus far. Maybe if they hear peoples opinions and see the glaring amount of anger and frustration that players have toward them they may get off their butts and make an effort or then again maybe not. But its worth a try because at this point the game cant get much worse. I just did a solo sengolia in s4 that is absolutely flippn pathetic.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but immediate R2 personnel will not even begin to consider a public feedback session. As mentioned before, the only direct means of communication with them is via ticket, so do redirect any "glaring amount of anger and frustration" towards them there.

Comment

yeah I guess they wouldn't want to have personally answer for their ineptitude.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Just wondering, do you guys think R2 as well as the devs have any idea at all that this game has very few players left and pretty much dying? Been going back and forth servers and the situation is the pretty much the same for all -- not much player activity.
        Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

There is a detailed backend log containing various in-game information that the team reviews. As long as those factors stay above the "red line", so to speak, the game would be considered above water.

Comment

Working...
          X