Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Server Merges 3/13

Dear Heroes and Angels,

After collecting your ideas on the server merge and evaluating the server dates, we decided to merge some servers below on March 13th at 4:00 AM EDT ( 4:00 PM GMT+8, 07:00 AM GMT).

Servers will be shut down for about 5 hours. Please see below for server merge details:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-3-13.png
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	1790326

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Multiple Characters
    Multiple characters for one account will not be combined with each other, your character remains with whichever server you login to access him/her.
    For example, suppose S1 merges with S2 and you have a character on each. When you login to S1, your character will be whichever character you had before on S1; and the same for when you login to S2.

Character Name & Guild Name
    1. When there are two or more character names that are similar, each of the characters will be given a suffix (e.g.: Marina.S1). These players will receive a Name Change Card via mail.
    2. When there are two or more guild names that are similar, each of the guilds will be given a suffix (e.g.: Rex.S1). The guild leaders will receive a Name Change Card via mail.

Information Reserved
    All players' information will remain the same as the server you were previously in (rankings not included).

Resets
    1. Account Reset: Offline for 7 days or more; level 15 and below (Lvl. 15 included); no VIP subscription.
    2. Zodiac Rankings Reset. Challenge the Zodiac after the merge to rank among the great!
    3. Team Arena Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Team Arena will be sent to the player via mail.
    4. Clash of Might Rankings Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Clash of Might will be sent to the player via mail.
    5. Points Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Tidal Pool, Gemology and Raiders will be sent to the player via mail.
    6. Rankings Record Reset. Uncollected rewards obtained from Wyrm Race, Gemology and Tidal Pool will be sent to the player via mail.
    *All Ranking records (Clash of Might, Team Arena) will be reset after the merge.

Hot Events
    Hot events in merged servers will be reset after the merge; however, rewards from existing events are still retrievable.

We apologize for any and all inconvenience this may cause you. Please check the new server merge events with huge amounts of rewards we are preparing!

Thanks again for your understanding, and we hope to see you in game!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

What? A server merge for s337????????????? As far as I know this server is still pretty much active and doesn't need a merge Especially not with two other servers :/ And as far as I know those two servers are way older than S337, not sure why you'd feel the need to merge it with a pretty new server.

Comment

UA77 which are servers s19 and s216, while ours is 337, talk about an unfair combining. Same goes for ua80. Stop making stupid lists like these .

Comment

it is always scary when you guys merge servers let us all cross our fingers and pray!!

the thing about this merging and why it never works it is so easy..... and still why dont you guys get it?

server A 15 players active
        10 low rank about 2 medium 3 tops
        server B 11 players active
        7 low rank 2 medium 2 tops
        server C 12 players active
        5 low rank 3 medium and 4 top

so we merge
        now we have 38 active players?? wrong!!
        the top 9 may continue playing and half of them will be medium rank assuming they continue they will have a tough game from now on
        the 7 medium may become lower ranks
        and more likely the 22 low ranks will get a next server cause there will be no events for them to win

so eventually we merge 3 servers and we kill the new one

also there is always the possibility that people keep playing but somehow that never happens.

in terms of recharge the new server may see an increase the first months but eventually will decline and get less than the individual ones

congrats!!

of course people who. join to socialize and chat will enjoy the first 3 or 6 months before the players start to leave the new merged server

I WONDER.........is r2games totally sure that WE the users ask for a merge? was there a vote or something???how did the admins reach this concept???
        i guess i miss that

maybe it was this thread?
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Merge-request
        i hope not cause a couple users should not decide the future of the whole server, if one ask for a merge, assuming that the whole server want it ...well
        Last edited by 10209666732214431; 03-07-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

s316 merge !!
          I wonder if players really want that.
          other players whose got server merge usually didn't liked the merge.
          but I hope It'll be for the best.
          LoA: [S301] Silver Heath & [S316] Savage sea

Comment

Originally posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
            it is always scary when you guys merge servers let us all cross our fingers and pray!!

the thing about this merging and why it never works it is so easy..... and still why dont you guys get it?

server A 15 players active
            10 low rank about 2 medium 3 tops
            server B 11 players active
            7 low rank 2 medium 2 tops
            server C 12 players active
            5 low rank 3 medium and 4 top

so we merge
            now we have 38 active players?? wrong!!
            the top 9 may continue playing and half of them will be medium rank assuming they continue they will have a tough game from now on
            the 7 medium may become lower ranks
            and more likely the 22 low ranks will get a next server cause there will be no events for them to win

so eventually we merge 3 servers and we kill the new one

also there is always the possibility that people keep playing but somehow that never happens.

in terms of recharge the new server may see an increase the first months but eventually will decline and get less than the individual ones

congrats!!

of course people who. join to socialize and chat will enjoy the first 3 or 6 months before the players start to leave the new merged server

I WONDER.........is r2games totally sure that WE the users ask for a merge? was there a vote or something???how did the admins reach this concept???
            i guess i miss that

maybe it was this thread?
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Merge-request
            i hope not cause a couple users should not decide the future of the whole server, if one ask for a merge, assuming that the whole server want it ...well
            Indeed. No one asked for a s337 merge as far as I see, yet they're included into a merge with a 2 year old servers.

Comment

So i checked the br differences on each server s337 is merging with.
              Highest TOP BR for UA80 is 80 million BR, the other is top br 70 millon, while ours is just 20 million(and imagine what the rest is! The rest on our server is just below or just a bit above 10 million).. Saw a moderator say they're trying to make a balanced merge... well.... you're not!
              Last edited by saekoikeda; 03-07-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....merge-with-who

check over here a thread from one of the last merges, i guess this answer explain it

Devs are making merges when they have a big list of servers in merge request list. Criteria is not disclosed to us, but from what i know that they have statistics of activity and other things for servers and try to make a balanced merge. But it is balanced not by battle rating or strength of player.

Comment

nice merge because on s333 is only 5 players active

ShAdOw

Comment

Originally posted by 10209666732214431 View Post
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....merge-with-who

check over here a thread from one of the last merges, i guess this answer explain it

Devs are making merges when they have a big list of servers in merge request list. Criteria is not disclosed to us, but from what i know that they have statistics of activity and other things for servers and try to make a balanced merge. But it is balanced not by battle rating or strength of player.
                    Balanced... Balanced is a lie. Everything in that thread is a lie. I mean, come on, as I already stated in my previous replies to this thread, s337 is only a two month old server merging with a damn 2 or 3 year old server! The BR are far from close, strength of players are far apart and most of all, s337 is still a very active server since it's only two months old.
                    But I guess... pocket thinking...

Comment

pls.. do not include server 331-burning bastion for merge,, bcos we dont need for this time.. pls,, STOP MERGE on S331

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	1729149

Comment

Hey, don't merge my server 341-Fallen Plains, nobody asked for it
                        you will only make cashers quit

Comment

HELLO, uc12 need merge as soon as possible. plz cmon

Comment

Combine server 249 (ua72)? He needs it.

Comment

will we lose anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X