Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels - Server Merges 3/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

democracy lol

well we are worried taking screenshots like mad...hoping everything goes smoothly cause no way that we can avoid the rap...e i mean the merge

Comment

I vote for UA70 to merge ~ originally S236 + S233. We're approximately 2 years and 3 months old and really could use some new voices to keep the world interesting. Probably this isn't the thread for that request but I always like to read the merge lists and read the comments.

Comment

wow, thanks for the merge we get tomorrow, s292 have 20 active, and we dont need any merge, but that server die tomorrow... nice job!

Comment

Merge is bad and equival to exode from players are not cashers and make all it's possible for them to go up...
          Merge = Discouragement and stoppage of play

Comment

Thank u r2games,
            After the first server merge 6 active players(2 of them top rankings whit highest BR) finished to play from my Guild, and a lot of others as well. Whit this merge i will stop playing too, that means after more than 3 years playing -1 very active player and his alt. . Hope U all happy to making active ones stop palying.

tman/Twomen ua81
            Last edited by csomorrobi; 03-13-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Well, I know on S318 we are nearly unanimously looking forward to the merge (admittedly, not without a certain degree of trepidation) - we are (were) down to LESS than 9 active players... server wide events never leveled / triggered (World Tree in "Lucky Tree" leveling past 2 or 3? hahahahah!), Elemental Zone server rewards NEVER happening (which also hurts event participation), no Team Arena, and can't kill WB unless one particular person shows up... (used to be 1 of 3, but the other two got bored and quit)

yeah, that hurts the play experience FAR more than "Oh, I won't be the big fish in the little pond anymore!" Like some complaining about the high BRs on some of those servers - how many of those people actually still play? people who have gotten to the 'high end' and either get bored or realize they are never going to compete with the *heavy* cashers tend to be the bulk of quitting players. Being on a depopulated server only hastens it. For example, on our server we have had two different periods where Domination was consistently won for a couple MONTHS by 'zombie' characters! (player had quit)

About the only 'good' thing we had was SSTycoon was pretty darn easy to place in the top 10 on! ... just meet the minimum score.

Don't misunderstand - my experience with R2 on this and previous games has been a bit rocky to say the least ('customer service' is an EXTREMELY relative term across cultures with wildly different expectations) and I *do* have some concerns... but honestly, it's got to be better than it is now (was?) or I know I would be quitting anyway soon...

Comment

It is 9:22am server time on US east servers, still can't log in. What happened R2?

Comment

R2 Cinney server merge has finnish or not

Comment

on server 330 i can log on

Comment

Server 344 went down for merger at 8am GMT, (4am EDT), 5 1/2hrs later still not back, Is there a problem?

Comment

I think we are having the same problem, I'm on server 344, which server are you on?

Comment

S322 cant logged continue the merge?

Comment

317 is not accessible either

Comment

Oh Well, I suppose we just have to wait, will try again in 30mins

Comment

s300 also cannot
                                Last edited by R210496643; 03-13-2017, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X