Server merging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merging

I'm honestly what the hell the developers or you, are thinking at this point.
    Server merging is coming and you're deciding to merge us with year(s) old servers with a just two month old server.

UA77 which were s19 and s216 and ua80 which were s283 and s184.

What are you looking at when making these server merging decisions? And when you're looking at servers, are you actually checking its activeness? Considering s337 is an active server even without a merge.
    And even if there was a merge, don't you think it'd be even more fair to do it with servers that are almost the same age, instead of servers that are years old, bringing in tons of power difference and thus making it into an unfair game?

I really ask you to re-consider this, because even you people should know the unfairness of this and that you most likely wouldn't like this as a player and this kind of things you pull will make players quit. And no, this is not bringing in more competition; its unfair.
    And trolls, don't even bother replying since I will not be answering you.
    Last edited by saekoikeda; 03-07-2017, 08:04 AM.

Or don't answer on it.

Comment

Merge dont look at br, more or less try combine servers which are in same time zone, and are requiring merge for reasons only devs know, but its just my opinion, since devs always keep last word on everything.
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        Merge dont look at br, more or less try combine servers which are in same time zone, and are requiring merge for reasons only devs know, but its just my opinion, since devs always keep last word on everything.
        And? They can still care to look at the dates of when the servers started. A 2 or 3 year difference (not sure when this game exactly started), is huge when you look at a just 2 month old server. Even you, who I always see defending LOA on the forums (I see you on GTArcade forums too), should know their real reasons for merging and that is $$$.
        But instead of drawing more people to their game to get more cash, they're drawing them away- this goes for R2games and this goes for GTArcade. You can not agree all you want, but this is my opinion and my disappointment with R2Games in general since the list of this merger are all servers have ages of start date far apart.

Comment

Originally posted by saekoikeda View Post
          And? They can still care to look at the dates of when the servers started. A 2 or 3 year difference (not sure when this game exactly started), is huge when you look at a just 2 month old server. Even you, who I always see defending LOA on the forums (I see you on GTArcade forums too), should know their real reasons for merging and that is $$$.
          But instead of drawing more people to their game to get more cash, they're drawing them away- this goes for R2games and this goes for GTArcade. You can not agree all you want, but this is my opinion and my disappointment with R2Games in general since the list of this merger are all servers have ages of start date far apart.
          Yea, but we cant do anything about it, some ask for merges, some are against, but devs keep last word always. We as players can only if like game stay if not ,simply stop playing and seek something more suitable There always be few who be against, and few who be happy for merge.Despite servers in merge beeing old or new, they aint stopping anyone to improve.
          Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 03-09-2017, 08:08 AM.
          Antifreeze

Comment

Yea, but we cant do anything about it, some ask for merges, some are against, but devs keep last word always. We as players can only if like game stay if not ,simply stop playing and seek something more suitable There always be few who be against, and few who be happy for merge.Despite servers in merge beeing old or new, they aint stopping anyone to improve.
            No one asked for a merge on the server I merged though. Seems like you only always have one thing to say ''We as players can only if like game stay if not ,simply stop playing and seek something more suitable''. That's not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by saekoikeda View Post
              No one asked for a merge on the server I merged though. Seems like you only always have one thing to say ''We as players can only if like game stay if not ,simply stop playing and seek something more suitable''. That's not how it works.
              Well merges happen when devs see that they are needed, so it doesnt matter if people like it or not ,or got asked or not, not up to them to decide when or if and with who, that is how it works, been working, and probably will work . By agreeing on ToS, all basicly signed up to all what devs do That is how things work, disagree with tos, cant use their service= leave, or agree and stay and play since players dont own anything just are allowed to use when agree on ToS harsh, not likable, but truth.
              Antifreeze

Comment

Well merges happen when devs see that they are needed, so it doesnt matter if people like it or not ,or got asked or not, not up to them to decide when or if and with who, that is how it works, been working, and probably will work . By agreeing on ToS, all basicly signed up to all what devs do That is how things work, disagree with tos, cant use their service= leave, or agree and stay and play since players dont own anything just are allowed to use when agree on ToS harsh, not likable, but truth.
                Not even needed since it's an active server but yeah, I get it when $$ is needed. And that's their ToS but their loss and not mine nor the players. Since they're losing $$ and not me.

Comment

Working...
                X