Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Update] [Forum Event] Happy Goddess' Day!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] [Forum Event] Happy Goddess' Day!

Dear Heroes and Angels,
    International Women's Day has arrived! We would first like to thank you for accompanying League of Angels 2 for its first year in R2. Here, we truly appreciate your love and constant support for all our Angels.

On this special day, what do you wish to say to the females in your life? Leave your good wishes and blessings in our event thread for a chance to get cool prizes, see the event rules for details!

Event Period: 3/8 9:00 - 3/11 9:00 GMT+8

Rules:

1. All R2 LoA2 players can participate by replying to this thread. Posts are valid only if they follow the required format.

Required format:
    Server:
    Character Name:
    Your wishes and blessings to the ladies in your life.

2. The first poster on every page (in 10 post per page forum view format) will be awarded with Small Mythic Hero Supplies x1.

3. The final poster on every page (in 10 post per page forum view format) will be awarded with Legendary Pet Shard Chest x2.

4. Post IDs with following numbers 3, 8, 38, 138, 238, 338, 438, 538, 638, 738 will be rewarded with Mythic Relic Shard Pack x1, Mini Eternal Chest x1, Bless Stone x100!

5. If post IDs reach 3838, that poster will be awarded with 10K Diamonds!

6. Each Player can win up to 5 kinds of rewards

7. Only the first 3 non-consecutive posts each day are valid for each player.

8. Winners must contact our player support team or moderators to claim prizes before March 15th.

9. All prizes will be issued within 7 working days after event ends.

Happy Women's Day to all the goddesses out there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Golden Borough.png
Views:	2
Size:	968.3 KB
ID:	1790344

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Update!!!

Dear all,

Please kindly see the following list for winners, we will issue all the prizes as soon as possible.

Again we thank you all for participation. Let's sit tight for next event.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LoA2 Winners.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1790439

Server: S1 Angelic Rise
    Character Name: Nica
    I just want to appreciate all the women in my family for making me who i am today. They encourage me to be strong and be kind.

Comment

Server: S5 Frost Mines
      Character Name: Maguinho
      Everything of good in my life

Comment

Lets appreciate all the lovely ladies in our lives!
        Last edited by GumiBunny; 03-07-2017, 08:04 PM.

Comment

S-1 Angelic-Rise uid 3110255384 I have a very special lady in my life my granddaughter I love her very much she always trys to help around house which is hard to get kids to do but I love her because she makes my love of my life my wife so happy tyvm fireking rebel guild
          Last edited by josephdvenice; 03-07-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

s5 mitch--
            i want to say thank you to my wife and mother-- for being the best things in my life love you both.

Comment

Server:5
              Character Name: AngelSnow
              Your wishes and blessings to the ladies in your life: May mother be well this year as well

Comment

Server: S5
                Character Name: Electra
                To all the strong women - have a wonderful day!

Comment

Server: S3-Dari Woods
                  Character Name: 3kamotes
                  Thank you for making my life so special by your mere presence. Here’s wishing you a very special day and lots of love & happiness. I love you so much! Happy Women’s Day!
                  Last edited by motekx; 03-08-2017, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Server: S2 Negrine Keep
                    Character Name: RB
                    Everything of good in my life

Comment

Server: [S3]Dari Woods,ID: 57859489,Name RagunsII. Agradecidos por tenerlas en este mundo y que sin ellas no seriamos nada,todas tienen la dicha de ser queridas por sus seres amados y más aún si son hombre deberÃ*amos cuidarlas,protegerlas y amarlas. Gracias mujeres por existÃ*r y primeramente gracias DIOS por este regalo tan grande que le ah dado al mundo su nombre es MUJER.

Feliz DÃ*a Mujeres : o : o

Comment

Server: S3 Dari Woods
                        Character Name: DmTriCkz
                        Any woman can make happiness to bloom all over them, happy women’s day!

Comment

Server: S3 - Dari Woods
                          Character Name: RoronoaZoro
                          Love you all, my mom, my sisters. Hope you allways happy, strong and healthy and allways with me.
                          Happy Women's Day, Happy Goddess' Day!

Comment

[S2]Negrine Keep
                            spoks
                            May there always be smile in your eyes to warm the hearts of all

Comment

Server:[S4]Quartz Meadow
                              Character Name:
                              My wishes and blessings to the lady in your life.

To my Amazing Wife,
                              I knew from the moment that I first met you that I wanted you in my life. Your bright blue eyes and beaming smile made you irresistible to me. I loved all of the many long phone conversations, fun dates, standing by the car before going home, concerts, and experiences we had while we were dating. I always felt like I had won a huge prize to be able to be by your side at every occasion. Every place we went was better because you were with me.
                              Having the pleasure of you as my bride has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have not always been the best of husbands, but you have stood by me in good times and bad. As we have been married these almost 19 years, you have continued to be the biggest star in the Universe to me. I can’t imagine anyone else but you being by my side. As we have learned to show the kinds of love and respect that we each need, I have gained a new understanding of how awesome God’s design for marriage could be. Your love for me has made me a better man. You have helped me be the leader over our family and given me the confidence to be God’s servant to you. I thank you for your faith and your love for God. I thank you for your desire to help other women love their husbands with the love of God. I love to see how your ministry is changing marriages in a way that is eternal and everlasting.
                              I am so proud of you as a mother to our two kids. You are so good at looking after their needs and instilling in them a knowledge of Jesus’ love, grace, and salvation. They love every moment you spend with them and long for times when you will cuddle with them.
                              Thanks for going on this wonderful journey with me. You give my life purpose. You still are the girl of my dreams and all I could have ever hoped for. Who would have thought that after 2 kids and 19 years of marriage you would be in the best shape of your life? I marvel at your determination to be awesome in all aspects of your life. I know that whatever you set your mind to is obtainable and I admire your unquenchable spirit.
                              I still love the feel of your kiss. I still love the bond of your hug. I still love the relaxation of your massage. Thank you for loving me for who I am and treating me like a King.
                              I love you with all of my heart.

With all my love and all my heart,

Comment

Working...
                              X