Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 3/8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Weekly Maintenance on 3/8

Servers will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Wednesday, March 8th. Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

if you guys dont add something good tomrrw ill delete my char and forever leave. i had enuf. my friends too.

Comment

leave then xD..lol..they dont even care i think

Comment

The GM does not read the forum; they merely post their dues and go, so threats are as thin as air here.

Comment

It seems the mods take pleasure in our dissatisfaction. I wonder if they really actually play.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
            It seems the mods take pleasure in our dissatisfaction. I wonder if they really actually play.
            You seem to be confusing frankness for pleasure, but as we've discussed many times before, it is your decision to remain here as unhappy as you are with how R2 is operating. If you have any concerns or complaints that need to be directed to R2, please submit a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
              if you guys dont add something good tomrrw ill delete my char and forever leave. i had enuf. my friends too.

As Connor McGregor said: Who the fooook! is this guy?
              Game: Crystal Saga II
              IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
              Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post
                Lmao when does any company, or organization ever care about such a minor threat. Unless you cash millions a month your just a drop in the bucket, and even then I don' think they would do well with threats.

Comment

people quitting because no good events?? haha so many bugs ects to fix on this game so there will be no scion rebirth this year,, im happy they quit cuz i dont realy care and hell sure R2 dont give a sheet.....lack of patience then go quit....if people think this is Cs1 im damn sure your dreaming lol..... sorry youcan abuse things on Cs1 easily but on Cs2 you have to work hard on your alts to abuse this game thats makes me happy.... less people less idiots... also you can go back to OLD school Cs1 .. if you dont care of your life wasting time everytime you quit on every game you play,, well i feel bad for you people hahaha getting old, someday you will be sitting on a chair and still quitting on everygame until you die and go to hell,,,, see ya dorks...im goona still play this game and never gonna quit
                  Last edited by 999838346786693; 03-08-2017, 02:53 AM.

Comment

I hope they add DC as drops on dungeons this time around.

Comment

are the servers going to be up soon ?

Comment

until now there is no clarity on the server

Comment

still offline...

Comment

still offline...

Comment

Just hold your horses will yeh? Lads?!!
                              Game: Crystal Saga II
                              IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps