Wartune Patch 6.5 Maintenance 03/09 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Patch 6.5 Maintenance 03/09 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 6.5 on Thursday, the 09th of March at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Note:
    1. New Feature: Holy Sword, unlocks after players finish knighthood.
    2. New Feature: Time Portal, unlocks after players finish knighthood.
    3. New Weekly Dungeon: Holy Sword Temple, unlocks after players finish knighthood.
    4. New Guild Feature: Guild Treasure, players who have joined a guild can participate.
    5. New Feature: Speed Clearance, Lvl. 36+ players can participate.
    6. Magic Inn: This feature has been implemented in place of the Card Hunt.
    7. Mysterious mobs will randomly appear when players participate in Archaeology in the Wilds. Players must team up with friends to kill these mobs.
    8. Optimized Guild Chamber.
    9. Optimized the Homestead panel.
    10. Removed Amethyst Mine.
    11. Updated the Mount Shop.
    12. Players will now get 10 Devotion by finishing the Hall of Heroes daily quest.
    13. Eudaemons of the same type will be automatically filtered during Eudaemon Conversion.
    14. Players will not be able to sell items when their Gold hits the storage limit.
    15. Optimized gem sorting in the Blacksmith.
    16. Added Fusion Spirit which can be used to offset Balens for Sylph Merge.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

7am EST oceanic servers have athena war .. this should have been today and those server merges done tomorrow

Comment

I have a question, Have the loading issues that the "Test Servers" had after they got this patch last week been fixed?
      Or will they be fixed after we get this patch.
      The reason i ask is that i would like to know if we can do the new stuff using our attempt, As i would not like to lose my attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
        I have a question, Have the loading issues that the "Test Servers" had after they got this patch last week been fixed?
        Or will they be fixed after we get this patch.
        The reason i ask is that i would like to know if we can do the new stuff using our attempt, As i would not like to lose my attempt.
        they are fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Raiime1 View Post
          they are fixed
          Yeah fixed for the "Test servers", but will it be fixed for us when we get patch tomorrow?.

Comment

what will happen to the amethyst we have accumulated?

Comment

Originally posted by chiua01 View Post
              On the Test servers, amethyst is still showing up in the profile 1st page. Additionally amethyst is also still available in Archaeology on those servers.
              Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 03-08-2017, 12:12 PM. Reason: <-
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

wooooo finnnaaallly update mount shop
                S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                IGN : Neggy

Comment

good, wait Patch
                  Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

Originally posted by chiua01 View Post
                    use it or lose it

Comment

please Remove the Battleground bechause is not a fair

Comment

Originally posted by R294526057 View Post
                        Not going to happen.
                        There are things they could do to make BG more fair, but they wont mainly because if all the huge cashers ONLY ever faced all the other huge cashers in BG making it harder for them to get honor and kills they would either cry about it or quit. And of course even if they did do something like, oh I dont know make it that BG was based on BR you would have people finding someway to cheat in order to get into a lower bracket etc.
                        I just dont do BG, if you dont like it because you dont think it is fair (which is isnt) then dont do it, simple.

Comment

Originally posted by thor31 View Post
                          use it or lose it
                          its been said further up u wont loose any amythest u ave stored up in ur profile cuz wilds digging finds amythest

Comment

Originally posted by R294526057 View Post
                            not remove it but make better solution on how it is now maybe class adv bg and kh bg 2 seperate bgs

seen seperate bg before wen we had the old style bg and the sacred fire temple, bg

so it can be done

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                              not remove it but make better solution on how it is now maybe class adv bg and kh bg 2 seperate bgs

seen seperate bg before wen we had the old style bg and the sacred fire temple, bg

so it can be done
                              you think that would really work haha im KH 11mill br yes i do run into ppl with 20+mill br but thats the way it goes. If you move people into groups by say KH and non-KH players well have you not seen some of these weak people that are not even 1 mill BR that is KH? The saving grace that is in BG atm is that players do not gain honor for attacking the same person more then 3x which has for the most part stopped people from mass killing the same person. Then you have where anyone with more BR and honor then you have you do not lose that much honor when you are attacked and lose. 99% of the time i only lose 10 honor when I die no big loss. Lastly if you are worried about losing honor in BG you can buy VIP which will reduce the amount of honor lost.
                              IGN: whitewolf
                              Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                              Guild: OUTCASTS
                              Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X