Wartune Patch 6.5 Maintenance 03/09 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkwolf3307 View Post
    you think that would really work haha im KH 11mill br yes i do run into ppl with 20+mill br but thats the way it goes. If you move people into groups by say KH and non-KH players well have you not seen some of these weak people that are not even 1 mill BR that is KH? The saving grace that is in BG atm is that players do not gain honor for attacking the same person more then 3x which has for the most part stopped people from mass killing the same person. Then you have where anyone with more BR and honor then you have you do not lose that much honor when you are attacked and lose. 99% of the time i only lose 10 honor when I die no big loss. Lastly if you are worried about losing honor in BG you can buy VIP which will reduce the amount of honor lost.
    im just stating a fact ave seperate bg non kh and kh bgs if a player rushes to get kh and is low br thats their problem

i loose no honor in bgs cuz im max vip level so no honor loss thats why i dont mind dying in bgs lol

their are some nice players out their that are max vip and loose no honor after they get their 6k honor they sometimers strip for the lowbies but their is some ignorant ppl that just hit and run once they got their honor thinking of number 1 as usual
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 03-09-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

hi all quick 1 did they add any more mounts to the shop anyone know ???

Comment

11. Updated the Mount Shop.

yeah right. its the exact same mounts on offer. nothing was added so its a false patch note
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          im just stating a fact ave seperate bg non kh and kh bgs if a player rushes to get kh and is low br thats their problem

i loose no honor in bgs cuz im max vip level so no honor loss thats why i dont mind dying in bgs lol

their are some nice players out their that are max vip and loose no honor after they get their 6k honor they sometimers strip for the lowbies but their is some ignorant ppl that just hit and run once they got their honor thinking of number 1 as usual
          that will not work. here on oceanic our BG average 8 people a team so doing this would kill our BG but i got a solution

open BG to cross time zone like me on oceanic and i join BG i can face mix of US west, US east, euro and oceanic players and you can have you non KH and KH bg versions as it opens up the pool of players
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
            open BG to cross time zone like me on oceanic and i join BG i can face mix of US west, US east, euro and oceanic players and you can have you non KH and KH bg versions as it opens up the pool of players
            That would create massive lag, it takes time for internet signals to travel tens of thousands of miles, I don't lag playing Euro servers until I've done around 20 attacks, when going to Oceanic server to check events it's like wading through treacle, going to US servers to check patch previews is noticeably better than Oceanic but it is still laggier than the Euro servers.

Comment

where is the new mount in mount shop? hellllooooooooooooo
              S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
              IGN : Neggy

Comment

R2 has fake news think ther gone USA politics in r2 also.
                Last edited by kanusti; 03-09-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

r2 can stick this patch were the sun dont shine

only best thing in this patch and was fun was speed clearance rest u gotta be ubber casher slyph with maxed out merged divinty and ave 600k br on the thing

Comment

It is serious that only way to obtain the orbs for Holy sword is in the Holy Temple, currently impossible for the players because no one can finish even the cashers, as you apply an update almost impossible to complete, to have the knighthood class is not enough ?

What do you expect from the players? Dissatisfied with this update, you yourself create competition with yourself, we are unable to play other titles of R2 games because of the huge amount of things you have to do in the game, it becomes repetitive and discouraging, those who start playing discouraged and discouraged Of the time, many players can no longer help so much demand of people who get stuck in the game because of the bureaucracy, where a player is going to make an interserve campaign if given a huge amount of Battle rate when he reaches that amount does not need more Interserver help, another thing that should not be there was time to interserver, people work tends to meet schedules can not stay the game 16 hours a day, yes 16 hours sometimes can not even complete the demand, another thing the Ares awards War, Athenas war are rotten until a server downtime compensation is better than that, an event that holds you for an hour in the game should be gratifying, honestly after the upadate 6.3 the game was terrible, I do not like to continue for more than two hours online that we have already become saturated, if you want other titles of R2Games to get more players, to mania for time in things take time to respaw the dragons lair, blood hell, Withdraw contdow times from the things that are done in team, and against loss of collection put to receive everything after the termination of an instance as in shadownbond we run no risk of having loss in the case of undue kicks players or disconnection at inappropriate hours, for love Of god take speed limit in click on start buttons, put an auto start when others are ready it's boring that already, people prefer to do things solo because of daily hassles.

Comment

Really the respawn time of the mobs in Blood inferno and Dragon's lair is ridiculous
                      Putting a collection at the end of some activity multplayer would be cool because not always after a disconnection not always the pending things go to the e-mail and the teammate wait for the return and the person ends up losing a weekly collection, which discourages to continue playing , Not every country has a good connection sometimes we lose until the collection of completed events because the internet did not come back before the server reset.

Comment

I was looking forward to that mount shop update, but...it seems some1 forgot to actually update it. Same number of mounts as before, so are you gonna do anything about it? that was the mainly thing i cared about on this update, and let's say the sylph perfection and holy sword. Otherwise all the other "new" things in there are more or less useless (holy sword temple is impossible -last boss- even with a team of 4 x 500 k+ br).
                        User: W T F TotEu
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam Europe S19
                        Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Comment

Oh whoop-dee-doo, put us in a place where we don't want to go: Massive Swirlies and Icon Hoppings!!!

Now they cannot be avoided unless you enter your own residence, and even with that, you can't access others' farms from within. Like F*expletive* You 7Road/ProCity. Up yours!!!
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

new patch mixed feelings, guild treasure nice idea, but half the rewards suck, the shop is awful and the huge CD times?
                            speed clearance decent idea, IF you can actually get a team for it but no descriptions/insight to whats in the chests?? when theres a list about someone put a link up? thanks.
                            Magic Inn, good but would be nice if you added description of who gives what when you gift? (Berdim gives seps with the gifts.)
                            optimized guild chamber? I see no difference personally, but haven't been in there much anyways.
                            archaeology mobs....what if I cant find anyone to join? lmao.
                            holy sword etc haven't been able to get into since not KH yet.

Comment

there is a bug in time portal, and it has do do with death zone and the whole thing not resetting for some people but did for others.

Comment

Originally posted by mark19031998 View Post
                                new patch mixed feelings, guild treasure nice idea, but half the rewards suck, the shop is awful and the huge CD times?
                                speed clearance decent idea, IF you can actually get a team for it but no descriptions/insight to whats in the chests?? when theres a list about someone put a link up? thanks.
                                Magic Inn, good but would be nice if you added description of who gives what when you gift? (Berdim gives seps with the gifts.)
                                optimized guild chamber? I see no difference personally, but haven't been in there much anyways.
                                archaeology mobs....what if I cant find anyone to join? lmao.
                                holy sword etc haven't been able to get into since not KH yet.
                                Yep rewards kind of suck, even for newbies. The guild shops still have that purchase limitation (and I really want to spend it all). The CD times do suck as well on the treasure for minuscule rewards.
                                Haven't tried Speed Clearance or Speed for that matter, LOL. If you get a team and made it, then you will have to find out on your own on what's inside the chests as the devs won't tell you; or maybe it's something disappointing.
                                Magic Inn, I have to slow down and wait until they finished talking before pressing the back button. It's more a time-sink since the starting exp to level is 155 and you're getting 5 or 10 exp a day talking to them (not counting the less than 5 exp for gifts).
                                They took out the plants, ores, and fruit collection (for contribs) out and replace them with these colored orbs that will draw out Thanos. The rewards aren't that great when ranked.
                                One thing I can say about mobs in archaeology: He-Man/She-Ra s*expletive* even for the lower level ones. Reflects, High Defense/High Attack/High Resistance buffs, stuns are a few things is what is wrong with them. I bet they even will give you that note saying that you're 15 levels above the monster so you don't get a reward. At least they do not interfere with anyone's digs, so I will give them that.
                                I am not KH, either, so I probably won't know.
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X