No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 6.5 Maintenance 03/09 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and plus taking away the guild which are fun they, should left that alone.

Comment

well it is beatable, my team pasted it no problem 2 thors , 2 frigs . also used shild skill from boss
      ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
      Class Mage

Comment

Holy Sword is beatable. We did it with 2 Thor and 2 Frigga. Certainly not easy, but doable.
        Onslaught
        Kabam s23
        Champions
        Level 80 mage
        87mil+ br

Comment

oh my...that's nice onsy.....how about some tips for those of us who are normal and play .....but find anything above 20mil challenging?......spent my money here.....still not sure why.......but unless you spend a lot.....its crappy for us less spending types

to be fair..i did get a dual with my weak mage....took 9 months of saving every BB I could to get a dual pet.....is that what is expected of players? or just pure cash?
          Last edited by MickeyQuixote; 03-12-2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

more c.r.a.p. ppl cant even play the things!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by calapez; 03-13-2017, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Patch Note:
              12. Players will now get 10 Devotion by finishing the Hall of Heroes daily quest.
              14. Players will not be able to sell items when their Gold hits the storage limit.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game![/QUOTE]

12. It would have been better if the devotion was dropped from 300 to 200 or 150. Fix this again please.

14. Why the hell is there even a storage limit? Please fix this asap.
              Quote 1 : If the enemy crouches down on last bit of health, then aim your arrow at the butt. Plortch!!! ;)
              Quote 2 : Over the years Wartune did get better: Wartune>Lagtune>Bugtune>Nerftune>Stresstune>Hatetune>??? :confused:

Comment

14. Why the hell is there even a storage limit? Please fix this asap.
                Pray tell on what it is that costs more than 2 billion gold.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

for a start. astro slots. 2nd. enough gold to max on forge events....so on
                  and damn cows take up inv slots....and poo in there :P
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X