Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why we cant drop demon soul pearls this is big prob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why we cant drop demon soul pearls this is big prob

We are unable to drop unneeded demon soul pearls. This is gunna lead to peoples packs full of these things. Serious issue
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

If you would attach a screenshot displaying the 'Cannot be dropped' bit, it will be forwarded to the team for consideration.

Comment

it doesn't say cant be dropped when u attempt to drop them they just remain in your pack. Almost like when u drop something while on afk and u get it right back. but with this is just remains frozen in your pack and takes up spaces. if people aren't aware they could end up with packs full of these things and will be unable to get rid of them

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        it doesn't say cant be dropped when u attempt to drop them they just remain in your pack. Almost like when u drop something while on afk and u get it right back. but with this is just remains frozen in your pack and takes up spaces. if people aren't aware they could end up with packs full of these things and will be unable to get rid of them
        Even tho we understand the issue, Could you upload a video to forward it. I'll try to do it when I reach home. Thank you.

Comment

After further exploring, you are able to drop pearls that have not been equipped. As for pearls that have been equipped, it's a theory, but if you can acquire enough of the same type to synthesize the next level, it too can be dropped before equipping. If anyone can confirm this later down the line, please post so here.

Comment

yes that is true if u get 10 of the same you can synthesize to unbound then drop but just big inconvenience and if people aren't aware of this they could end up with a whole pack full of them things. just woulda been 100 times easier to make them droppable like other items in the game smh.

Comment

I thought you could drop them, dropped some level 1 demon pearls earlier, though I cannot trade them or sell them to NPC. I will have to confirm this later on after I log in the game.
              Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
                I thought you could drop them, dropped some level 1 demon pearls earlier, though I cannot trade them or sell them to NPC. I will have to confirm this later on after I log in the game.
                Pearls can be dropped if they have never been equipped before. After equipping, they can no longer be dropped.

Comment

Working...
                X