Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga II Emergency Maintenance 3/9

Greetings Heroes,

All servers will be undergoing a maintenance at 03:00 PM GMT+8, March 9th. All servers will be going offline during the maintenance and it is expected to last for around 30 minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience we bring.

See you all in game!

as long as the zodiac is fixed im fine with this

Comment

so the maintenance is now correct
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Well, got disconnected from fragarach dungeon (good thing for the additional 2x frag runs). Though I wonder if this was posted before the actual maintenance or during the maintenance. If its the latter, then I am at fault for not checking the forums. If its the former, then please R2 get your act together and schedule your announcement ahead moving forward.

Comment

I hope they will give the players some compensation.

Comment

disconnect everyone..thanks

Comment

yeah.fixed the zodiac...even though i've been afk in interior world until it disconnected due to this maintenance xD

Comment

so the maintenance is now am I correct that's the reason for dc.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

got dc...

Comment

Originally posted by R23802695 View Post
                    got dc...
                    Maintenance requires no one online, so we will have to wait.

Comment

disconnect everyone..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                        I understand, then its my fault. Is there a chance that DC can now drop? lol
                        Well... that's something we have to find out, only time will tell.

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                        Well, got disconnected from fragarach dungeon (good thing for the additional 2x frag runs). Though I wonder if this was posted before the actual maintenance or during the maintenance. If its the latter, then I am at fault for not checking the forums. If its the former, then please R2 get your act together and schedule your announcement ahead moving forward.
                        Was posted 1 hour before maintenance. That's why I always check the forums before loading the game.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 03-09-2017, 05:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigma
                          Was posted 1 hour before maintenance. That's why I always check the forums before loading the game.
                          I understand, then its my fault. Is there a chance that DC can now drop? lol

Comment

how about making all server offline so that we will know if its already back..rather than checking the forum every minute xD

Comment

Game is up now. Zodiac system has been fixed.

Comment

Working...
                              X