Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alfredobuga View Post
    Is it still bugged or what? cos am cashing Zodiac
    You're welcome to test the issue. If you do, please be sure to take before and after upgrade screenshots so we can confirm the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      You're welcome to test the issue. If you do, please be sure to take before and after upgrade screenshots so we can confirm the case.
      Thanks Reverie
      Game: Crystal Saga II
      IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
      Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

*With your Character panel open next to the Zodiac panel so that we can see if the boost was added.

Comment

Yes Alfredo it is bugged bro ive asked 15 other players to confirm and all say yes its bugged that original poster was just a noob who didn't know what they doing. So if you wanna take the time to do the screenshot go ahead otherwise do not cash zodiac bro until these bums in R2 do their job

Are these developers that incompetent seriously????
          My brother is a network energy for a power company and could patch such an issue in a day. For the love of Christ its never good enough for u people. If you mods wanna actually be helpful why don't u guys ever help with screenshots instead of leaving it all to us. This customer service is disgraceful
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-26-2017, 08:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

It's not bugged for me, I just upped it to level 3 a couple days ago and got the HP boost.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
              If you mods wanna actually be helpful why don't u guys ever help with screenshots instead of leaving it all to us.
              Because you are uninformed, through no fault of your own, know that moderators cannot always readily assist with testing bugs that require crystals or large amounts of items as there is no mod-accessible test server for CSII.

And I just want to clarify that you know how Zodiac works. Can you confirm that you know that upgrading levels is the only thing that adds permanent HP stats? And that Blessing only adds a temporary attack boost?

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
              It's not bugged for me, I just upped it to level 3 a couple days ago and got the HP boost.
              Thank you for the input.
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-26-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Hello..the HP did not increase despite using the buff.. unless the HP is already an added stats which i do not know of. Anyway do guide me and hopefully enough evidence is given. Thank you and have a nice day =)Click image for larger version

Name:	ZODIAC BUG.png
Views:	1
Size:	468.7 KB
ID:	1729667

Comment

Originally posted by R240850037 View Post
                  Hello..the HP did not increase despite using the buff.. unless the HP is already an added stats which i do not know of. Anyway do guide me and hopefully enough evidence is given. Thank you and have a nice day =)[ATTACH=CONFIG]174139[/ATTACH]
                  The buff is for an attack boost only. The HP corresponding to your Zodiac level is permanently added to your base HP one time.

Comment

Just to show a little proof...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	zod 1.jpg
Size:	623.6 KB
ID:	1729671

Name:	zod 2.jpg
Size:	625.2 KB
ID:	1729672
                    What are bugs?

Comment

Name:	before z upgrade.jpg
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	1729748

Just to show you Before and After Zodiac upgrade. This was Yesterday After the Merge and Maintenance. So its fix on my Server.
                      My Toon is Naked on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X