Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Heroes Evolved Mobile | Matchmaking Crash Bug

Did It , I Hope It Works Has Going For An Month!

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    If you haven't heard back by Tuesday morning, please feel free to let us know and we can follow up on your ticket for you
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Ticket didnt work :/ : recieved a email , it says that i need to put my ign and server , which i included in the ticket...

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rand0mtree123lol View Post
    Ticket didnt work :/ : recieved a email , it says that i need to put my ign and server , which i included in the ticket...
    I get the same thing. Just reply to the email with details requested; the one your received seems like an automated one, but it does mean it's in the system. Replying will ensure they receive the details needed and it is directed to the right support team, as helpshift is used for most, if not all the mobile games.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply

Same thing is happening to me right after i recharged too.... I want refund or please fix the bug asap.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoace3 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me right after i recharged too.... I want refund or please fix the bug asap.
    * Have you sent a ticket already?
    * Details needed are in my signature; please provide
    * Refunds are not supported as per ToS (linked in my signature), and could lead to an account ban

Iv already sent 2 tickets in and why would i need to fill out that info when whats happening to me is exactly whats happening here. The video he posted is exactly the bug! it loads to 11% then just crashes over and over and can't get in to play a game then i get a mail saying afking in a game and could get banned ***?

Blog Entries
    ... why would i need to fill out that info when whats happening to me is exactly whats happening here...
    This issue is not effecting everyone. Knowing the version of your iOS could help eliminate the issue, if it does come down to that. If there is any other details that may have been different, it could assist with the documentation; the more details the better. If you provide your in game name and server, I can follow up on your ticket for you, or add your name to the list of players reporting the issue not done so already.

It may not be everyone but it is a majority of the new players. I just had the same thing happen to me when i tried it on my sisters and brothers phones. I asked in game chat if anybody else is having the problem and literally 10 people said they having the same problem! They can't play a game cause it just crashes when it hits 12%? Everything is the same as what the guy said.

Ign: Lnlyboix
    Server: NA
    IOS 10

Blog Entries
    It may not be everyone but it is a majority of the new players. I just had the same thing happen to me when i tried it on my sisters and brothers phones. I asked in game chat if anybody else is having the problem and literally 10 people said they having the same problem! They can't play a game cause it just crashes when it hits 12%? Everything is the same as what the guy said.

Ign: Lnlyboix
    Server: NA
    IOS 10
    Thank you, I will forward your details

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast