No announcement yet.

Hellstorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope this is what ur after if not guess everyone can abuse the hellstorm bug which i mention 1 month ago but someone block my thread hmm wonders who

http://prntscr.com/ewmwo3

if u got questions feel free to screenshot me the questions personally ill answer within a legit period of time r2 standards do i need to screenshot more or what do u need now !!!

http://prntscr.com/ewmwo3

well i cant get the picture to load right but the screenshot clearly shows it 1st and 2nd pack

well i cant get the picture to load right but the screenshot clearly shows it 1st and 2nd pack

thanks memory lane for editing it xD
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-14-2017, 09:16 PM. Reason: Edit button is at the bottom of the post.

Comment

You can only display the image from the direct URL. Prnt.sc is a tiny link, so you need to follow your link and right click the picture, select copy image location, and then paste that link, which you can view by clicking Edit Post under your post.

We'll forward the screenshot on Monday.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-14-2017, 09:18 PM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks very much any idea on purgatory dungeon or 120 lvls can we at least get a hint on what they are working on for cs2 im anxious xD

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
          hope this is what ur after if not guess everyone can abuse the hellstorm bug which i mention 1 month ago but someone block my thread hmm wonders who
          In the event you again find yourself confused on how to use forum functions, you can locate all your posts via 'Find all posts' on your forum profile or by clicking on your username in threads and clicking 'View Forum Posts'.

Comment

Hellstorm

So what are you going to be doing about all the abusers of the Hellstorm glitch? You know, the lvl 55 alts with lvl 3 glowing wings but are Grand Dukes or better? Or are you just looking the other way? Just curious where your morality lies.

Comment

Fix Hellstorm for god sake stop being so lazy

Hellstorm has been bugged for over 2 months now. Giving all players who even enter the 1st place reward and players that finish 2nd or 3rd can claim them rewards and 1st place reward. Memorylane maybe u can do something to communicate this garbage to R2 because its flipping stupid and has been mentioned numerous times here in forum and no one has even followed up with it.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

i mention it and didnt screen shot waited a month cause noobs started catching me in honor but whatever

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA instead of answering me they just move my new thread to this graveyard. Good job guys. Theres your screenshot 2 posts up a flippn 4 year old could see that its bugged by that pic. but then again R2 minds are inherently slow and sorry.

Comment

If anyone would be so kind as to update whether or not Hellstorm has been patched.

Comment

Just so everyone knows the Hellstorm 1st place for all participants bug has been fixed so now Hellstorm can be fun again. No more noobs snatching unearned items.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                        Just so everyone knows the Hellstorm 1st place for all participants bug has been fixed so now Hellstorm can be fun again. No more noobs snatching unearned items.
                        You're welcome, and thank you for following up with the patch.

Comment

good to know, so the players who are depending on it will be sad

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cena View Post
                            good to know, so the players who are depending on it will be sad
                            These players should have never began depending on it in the first place as it was confirmed as a bug.

Comment

Unfortuneately that comment just put into perspective our 2nd biggest problem after R2. A lame and lazy player base, we need to advertise this game somehow to get real players here. Almost every new player we get is some bum who sits in starglade for hours posting give me this give me that in world chat while he gets destroyed by whoever is on until he leaves. But thank u Reverie for ruining the day of the bug abusers, good times.

Comment

Working...
                              X