Hellstorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
    well i heard everyone can claim first place pack which means everyone wins first place
    Do you have a screenshot handy?

Comment

do u play ur own game that u mod ?

Comment

do u play ur own game that u mod ?
        Level 90 Knight, but pardon me if you feel such a particular way about following bug protocols (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-Format-Guide).

Forgive me if I am not available to sit in front of a monitor and "play my own game" 24 hours a day. Moderators do have, what is commonly called, a life. Not only is playing from the West Coast on an East Coast server already a bout when it comes to event times, but I myself am also a full-time student, full-time intern, part-time employed assistant, and have relations of various kinds to maintain, in real life.

From what I take, you surely have more free time on your hands, but if backing your statements is too difficult a task, we can leave it unreported and you may return to being a simple, keep-to-yourself player. On your merry way now.
        Last edited by Reverie; 03-23-2017, 08:54 PM.

Comment

LIFE U CALLING ME I HAVE NO LIFE OR SOMETHIN DISABLE MILITARY VET AND I WORK AND I HAVE A FAMILY THAT AINT LIFE I GUSS SURE ILL TAKE 2nd place and 1st place tongiht and send u lazy ppl a screenshot cause im vip player and this is not fair at all for us who have cashed our toons out neither are bugs of hacks from all the servers that u still yet to fix

Comment

Originally posted by akosiinday04 View Post
            LIFE U CALLING ME I HAVE NO LIFE OR SOMETHIN DISABLE MILITARY VET AND I WORK AND I HAVE A FAMILY THAT AINT LIFE I GUSS SURE ILL TAKE 2nd place and 1st place tongiht and send u lazy ppl a screenshot cause im vip player and this is not fair at all for us who have cashed our toons out neither are bugs of hacks from all the servers that u still yet to fix
            "Lazy". You still must not fully grasp the concept of why certain people can't attend certain events, but don't worry about it. Do yourself a favor and don't follow-up since it seems like such a bother to you. It'll give "us lazy people" less work to do.
            Last edited by Reverie; 03-24-2017, 07:31 AM.

Comment

I just want to clear something up, since there seems to be a misconception here.

Mods would much rather not have to fight with everyone to get a proper report. R2 requires screenshots of all bugs being reported. It does not matter how simple or readily apparent that bug is. Screenshot, or no report. We would love if we could just tell R2 something is broken and they would hop into the code to fix it, but that's just not how things work around here. If anything it would be a lot less work to not ask for a screenshot, as we have gone a full day without anything to forward on.

If you do not know how to take a screenshot and that is the reason for not providing one, Google is a great resource. Given the nature of this report, we are also going to need character names and servers of those able to collect rewards they did not earn. Reports can be made anonymously to any mod listed on the front page of this forum section via private message.

And before you ask, I play, but I hate Hellstorm.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes memory lane ill send u a screen shot tonight of 2nd and 1st claim pack on the system

Comment

You can claim 1st pack, you just have to actually have 3 people in HS and you have to stay later than normal, I got kicked out at the 55 server time which is weird cus normally its 45, but I got the pack.

Nvm you can claim with just 1, they mustve fixed this maint?
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-25-2017, 09:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                  (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Originally posted by trevin122 View Post
                    Nvm you can claim with just 1, they mustve fixed this maint?
                    Thank you for confirming so.

Comment

everyone can claim first place pack on hellstorm

so ive mention before everyone can claim first place pack on hellstorm.. even the ppl who come in 3rd place 2nd place who dont even place and a mod decided to bad talk me about this issue i work 10 to 12 hours a day and always forget to screen shot so everyone is exploiting a bug and will continue to do so until someone post a screenshot of the issue .. kinda like how s1 was abused no one reported anything till it got out of hand so yah ur telling me no one will even consider my words on the exploit of hellstorm because i cant provide them a screenshot in game of the issue is it my problem or is it r2 problems . legit casher over 600 dollars so far in r2games cs2 and i cant even get someone to take a look at a bug thats driving me nuts these ppl dont deserve the pack .................

Comment

Originally posted by akosiinday04 View Post
                        ILL TAKE 2nd place and 1st place tongiht and send u lazy ppl a screenshot
                        yes memory lane ill send u a screen shot tonight of 2nd and 1st claim pack on the system
                        always forget to screen shot [.....] i cant provide them a screenshot in game of the issue
                        So, which is it?

Comment

not good for business look at my account history and my recharges why would i tell u something that aint true and then u closed thread on my bug i report how do i even screenshot im an lady and older person im not some yound dumb person who is playing this game cause im bored and have nothing better to do i enjoy the game

hellstorm is bugged go look for urselves its not my job to be a deveoloper and fix buggs or screen shot to them to u hello go play ur game and see for urslef that everyone can claim first pack prize guess u dont care seeing i mention it 2 weeks ago and not 1 person checked into it im guessing im fileing ticket on it as well close the thread on a player who paied ur monthly salary this month shows how bad r2 really is
                          Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2017, 04:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

In reference to screenshots and how to take one:
                            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            If you do not know how to take a screenshot and that is the reason for not providing one, Google is a great resource.
                            Moving on. Please refrain from starting new threads when ones pertaining to the topic already exists, especially since you have already posted here several times prior.

Furthermore, we have no interest in how much you have recharged. It has nothing to do with providing content as a Samaritan to help us help you, and if you feel that you are in a position not to, then by all means don't. The last thing we want to do is hassle anyone, but realize this: If you or another does not pitch in in a situation where it is required, who is it actually affecting? R2, who doesn't play the game? Or you as a part of the playing populace. Because I can assure you that everyone claiming 1st prize packs doesn't phase R2 one bit, especially when we have been kept from reporting this issue for a week now due to the lack of content being given to us.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 03-30-2017, 04:32 PM.

Comment

P.P.S
                              please please dont kill me , ill abuse it for the screenshot <3
                              ill also block my name ,etc.

hey mods , fix this bug , i hated when no one has ever reported this yet.

when you participate in HS u get first place even tho u didnt get it! , its unfair for people who worked their way through
                              harsh leveling and farming..
                              please fix this.

P.S
                              i havent played for 3 days now so i dont know if its already fixed by the update
                              ill try to hand in screenies if needed , because its getting out of hand

P.P.S
                              please please dont kill me , ill abuse it for the screenshot <3
                              ill also block my name ,etc.
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-12-2017, 10:40 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

We've been needing screenshots in order to report it. Please try to take one that clearly shows you aren't in first place, and then one that shows you are able to claim the first place prize. Including the clock, the log in the lower right, and any popups in all screenshots would be super helpful.

Thank you in advance for helping us with this.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X