Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

zodiac bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes time to comb through the finer details of each and every bug, so it isn't a surprise that the team wasn't able to patch any, especially given the holiday events set-up.

I have mentioned such again to our CRM and she will continue to push said topics to the devs.

Comment

HaHa my brother is a 2nd year computer networking engineer and could fix bugs 10 times faster than these so called "developers"
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        HaHa my brother is a 2nd year computer networking engineer and could fix bugs 10 times faster than these so called "developers"
        Ain't about networking at all, issue must be solved from developer's end and any form of evidence would help, issue has been forwarded and evidence sent. All we can do is wait until it get fixed, as you say, it could take some time.

Comment

For me, zodiac daily quest is bugged and missing and I cannot draw either. However, I can use the bless icon to gain 5% PATK and MATK for 5 hours. Not sure if that level zodiac buff +10k HP is working also. Please fix all these.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dd.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	335.5 KB
ID:	1729297
            it's was happen 3 days ago
            Character name Hibika S3
            Last edited by R243655385; 03-16-2017, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Maintenance has not yet cycled around, so there wouldn't have been any patched bugs. Should I receive any updates till then, I will post so here.

[Update]
              Was this bug patched with the recent maintenance?
              For some reason, in our server (1), I know a few with still unresolved zodiac bug (including myself). In my case, I can do and complete the zodiac quest and get the blessing, but I am not able to draw. I am also not sure if the HP bonus from the zodiac level has already pushed through.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                For some reason, in our server (1), I know a few with still unresolved zodiac bug (including myself). In my case, I can do and complete the zodiac quest and get the blessing, but I am not able to draw. I am also not sure if the HP bonus from the zodiac level has already pushed through.
                Please keep to the appropriate threads to avoid any confusion. That thread was regarding the HP bonus, and this thread is regarding Horoscope draw and frozen quests, the draw of which has not yet been fixed.

[Update]
                Can anyone provide a current screenshot of a blank draw? Please include the server timestamp.

Comment

can not draw is broken for zodiac

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy3869 View Post
                    can not draw is broken for zodiac
                    I will be needing a current screenshot.

[Update]
                    The devs cannot get the bug to trigger from their end, so is anyone willing to volunteer their toon so that they can take a look at it?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	571.4 KB
ID:	1729489
                      I would like this to be check out as well
                      same thing happens on my alt
                      Character names
                      S16 cross
                      Last edited by Compileheart; 04-06-2017, 09:00 AM.
                      Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

I don't know if this information is helpful, but I am one who can't draw zodiac normally. I did discover something interesting. Two previous nights I left my toon logged in overnight. The next day I was able to draw zodiac. Just last night I did log off and just this morning I am unable to draw zodiac.

Hopefully that made sense.

[toon: debits; Server: s10]
                        Last edited by CobbleStone; 04-08-2017, 08:49 AM. Reason: Add server and toon info

Comment

Originally posted by CobbleStone View Post
                          I don't know if this information is helpful, but I am one who can't draw zodiac normally. I did discover something interesting. Two previous nights I left my toon logged in overnight. The next day I was able to draw zodiac. Just last night I did log off and just this morning I am unable to draw zodiac.

I will note so, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CobbleStone View Post

Did a little research and I was able to recreate it myself. If you are online during server reset the stars will reset too. This is a roundabout while the developers look at this. In my case, I'm only able to reset the stars either by spending xtal or by being online during server reset.

Comment

zodiac draw i kinda know the reason ppl get no draws if they are not online at reset time the zodiac draw will always have 0 stars

at reset if the toon is online they will get a draw

some ppl have lives and cant be online 24/7 but for those who can more power to u enjoy but zodiac does draw if ur toon is online at reset time verified and confirm MissyZ out

ur right delta u must be online at zodiac times to get the draw tested ad confirm myself as well
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-15-2017, 12:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
                                zodiac draw i kinda know the reason ppl get no draws if they are not online at reset time the zodiac draw will always have 0 stars

at reset if the toon is online they will get a draw

some ppl have lives and cant be online 24/7 but for those who can more power to u enjoy but zodiac does draw if ur toon is online at reset time verified and confirm MissyZ out

ur right delta u must be online at zodiac times to get the draw tested ad confirm myself as well
                                For now this is the only way to get it refreshed (this or spending xtal). I'll report once again.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X