Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

wasted real currency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wasted real currency

Hi guys,

If someone would be able to cascade this message to R2 GM. I have cashed and brought mark of the gods, to find out it is unusable due to unfinished content being updated. Whenw ill this be implemented to Necropolis? and sperion gem combo lvl 7 in shop, again i brought sperion to nearly max to find out u can only go to level 3 when cs1 has vl 7 gems in shop. Again a waste of money in real life for a feature which has stopped prematurely.

Can someone please get R2 to fix this and fully implement both Sperion gems syth" and Monsterhand book. Its like bringing out a new system but only being able to complete 1/10th of it, pointless.

Thanks

Can you clarify what implementation needs to be added to Necropolis? I have yet to reach level 90, so cannot attempt the handbook quest myself.

Comment

Dude at level 90 go to Necropolis it aint a game flaw that u aint high enough level yet
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

never mind i was told that u can get handbook but need to unlock the previous ones first. Also necropolis isnt avalaible at 90 but the heavenly isles go to lvl100.
        Just need sperion lvl7 gems please xD and i wil love r2 and continue cashing long time!

Comment

Originally posted by blueskin4 View Post
          never mind i was told that u can get handbook but need to unlock the previous ones first. Also necropolis isnt avalaible at 90
          The Necropolis entry requirement is in fact level 90.

Comment

Working...
          X