Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Problems Entering the Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Entering the Game.

Ok, i left my character playing at home and came to my cousin house... once i arrived, i called my brother at home and told him to turn off my computer, he showed me on the facetime that he did it... however i've been trying to re-enter my character for over 2h now and i keep getting the "connection failed" which is a "safety feature"... this is RIDICULOUS!!!!! for God Sake, what is wrong with R2?!?!? as if it wasnt bad enough the delay on attacks, teleports, now i have to wait more than 2h ( counting... ) to enter my own account?!?!?! cleaned cache and everything else, but when i check cs with another ton, i can see that my main player is still online (S15)mach5 ...
    Please R2!!! fix this problem or just make an official post saying that you dont give a f****** about us.

What might of happened is that he didn't actually turn the pc off, but on sleep mode or something. If you were to turn the pc off it would disconnect your character. Did you actually see him press the off button?
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
    X