Need new source of animation stones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new source of animation stones

Titan Temple is completely busted and the worst support of any game I've played refuses to address all the broken mechanics or give me my missing rewards, so we need another source for animation stones. Devs are either too stupid or have utter contempt for players, so they need to give us another option. I swear Titan Temple is cheating. From eud bugs that doesn't nerf euds to odd skill lock outs to being doubled, Titan Temple is unplayable and with the casher passives coming soon... Well, we need another source ASAP. Either that, or those "devs" can fix Titan Temple bugs. You don't know how hard I am holding in my rage. Wins get turned into losses by TT cheats and bugs.

^This^ TT is horrible. Especially if you are a knight. Not doable at 11m BR. But 9m BR archers and mages can whiz through it no problem. Its a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
      Titan Temple is completely busted and the worst support of any game I've played refuses to address all the broken mechanics or give me my missing rewards, so we need another source for animation stones. Devs are either too stupid or have utter contempt for players, so they need to give us another option. I swear Titan Temple is cheating. From eud bugs that doesn't nerf euds to odd skill lock outs to being doubled, Titan Temple is unplayable and with the casher passives coming soon... Well, we need another source ASAP. Either that, or those "devs" can fix Titan Temple bugs. You don't know how hard I am holding in my rage. Wins get turned into losses by TT cheats and bugs.
      What Titan Temple cheats are you referring to? Not real sure how one can cheat in a part of the game, where you're not fighting another active player.

As far as another source of animation stones would be nice yes, maybe if they could drop from the Speed Clearance chests.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
        ^This^ TT is horrible. Especially if you are a knight. Not doable at 11m BR. But 9m BR archers and mages can whiz through it no problem. Its a joke.
        they should send a weekly TT compensation pack to all knights for how badly they had messed up our TT runs LOL

Comment

Well, after getting stronger and being able to beat the first three stages (mage) there is a new problem. It was bad enough to encounter full healing frigga's and BO's in the 3th stage but now i encounter them in the first stage wich takes roughly 3 attempts to clear.
          This means that on some day's i am only able to clear 1 stage.

So did they make it harder to do now? I am a 8 mill KH mage and it isn't normal that it takes 3 attempts to clear just one stage. A week ago i could clear 3 stages almost every time. It seems that they messed up TT wich was already messed up.

Comment

I'm a knight and find TT fairly easy to complete....not sure why so many complain

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
              Well, after getting stronger and being able to beat the first three stages (mage) there is a new problem. It was bad enough to encounter full healing frigga's and BO's in the 3th stage but now i encounter them in the first stage wich takes roughly 3 attempts to clear.
              This means that on some day's i am only able to clear 1 stage.

So did they make it harder to do now? I am a 8 mill KH mage and it isn't normal that it takes 3 attempts to clear just one stage. A week ago i could clear 3 stages almost every time. It seems that they messed up TT wich was already messed up.
              that is crazy you could fet so long that just show ther need do some thing to the knights sinces no knights whit 12mil br can do that or get close to doit.

Comment

Finally reached some better br and can do 5 levels on most days like a 11m br archer could do.
                Still can't do 8 levels (wrap-around) easily like a 13m br archer could do easily.
                They should have sent 4 months of full TT rewards for the time we took to grow LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MaxThePain View Post
                  I'm a knight and find TT fairly easy to complete....not sure why so many complain
                  It's a threshold problem - knights need a higher BR to complete the levels. If your BR is high enough, it doesn't matter what class you are, but the middle ground is much less forgiving to knights, much more to archers, with mages somewhere in between. I'm a knight and I can complete 8 levels regularly, but when it first came out, I had to work to beat 3, so it's not a very wide margin between easy and hard.

Comment

if you are knight and have odin sylph then titan temple will be easy, beat the frigga lover with odin since one of his delphic takes just 15 seconds for a cool down for it to be used again. I am able to beat it all with odin and have their frigga kiss my arse

Comment

i quit even trying it, my 12M br mage can win sometimes but my 10M archer has yet to beat it once.....a complete waste of my precious time

Comment

Working...
                      X