loop quest problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loop quest problems.

Hi...I'm Kero and I play S207. So does my family. My daughter (BadKitty) and son-in-law (3MTA3) are both having loop quest problems. Their loops vanished long ago and repeated tickets, emails and post have gone unanswered. The problems for both of them started at the end of January, and at this point only Kitty is playing. They planned to spend a bit to help their game but with the issues they have, they won't pull that card out. I used to spend a little here and there but it's just silly to do it with all the problems I see them having. I'm used to game glitches, but the missing loop quests seriously impedes them in growth and developing their characters. Does anyone have any suggestions that will help them?

Can't really help you if the loop quests just really won't show up anymore for your daughter and son-in-law, it's most likely a bug that occurred and there's not really an advice I can give as a normal player. I hope for you guys that a moderator will press the ticket through.
    Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

normally they will tell you to check your browser, update your flash plugin, and delete cookies from your browser. Sometimes trying the game in another web browser or computer to see if problem persists, because when it is a game glitch then it may not happen only to you all. So far whenever we have version updates and flash player is outdated we have problems somehow.

Comment

Do you have ticket numbers? Or have you tried to reopen tickets recently?

And try what 10209666732214431 written in their post about clearing cache, updating flash player and changing browser.

Comment

LOOP quest,, ?? but i didnt do,

i refresh 3 x , and cache and coockies too, what happen? pls help

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1729281

ign ROMEO S276
          Last edited by R26025715; 03-17-2017, 11:58 AM.

Comment

no loop after reset
            please fix this mess

Name:	Image1.jpg
Size:	524.3 KB
ID:	1729303

Comment

Reported for Chibi, R26025715 please provide character info.

Comment

LooP Bugs

What Happen on LooPs

Name:	loop r2.jpg
Size:	242.0 KB
ID:	1729311

Name:	loopr2.N.jpg
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	1729312

ign gingersnap s276.. ty
                Last edited by R2113429481; 03-17-2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Same here in server ub37!

We all are loosing 80 STA in HE, low in STA exactly when we have to manage Divine Realm and Angel Party!
                  Last edited by testa; 03-17-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Yeah cause they bugged loops on some servers all got reset and now we lost even more stamina

Comment

and now devs decided to steal 100+ stamina from all non affected players to fix this bug

Comment

ign ROmeo S276

Originally posted by R26025715 View Post
                        i refresh 3 x , and cache and coockies too, what happen? pls help

[ATTACH=CONFIG]172933[/ATTACH]

Comment

I am stuck in the loop of reloading after doing new World Tree...what the heck did you guys do to me? I want my toon back in the game after 24 hours of this nonsense!!! Loading loading loading.
                          MagicTofGod
                          S23 Eclipse Tavern
                          Lvl 100
                          Player since Jan 2014

Comment

No loop quest + feature new divine realm...GG sta

Comment

I'm Bad Kitty the problem is occurring on mine and my husbands accounts. Everything is completely up to date on both of our computers and I have tried removing all cookies and history from the browser. I have tried 4 other browsers on my computer and the problem persists. This has been happening since 1-31-17, when it occurred I filed a ticket as did my husband, his started a few days prior. I have emailed, tried sending a second ticket, posted in forums, and get no response from R2 on how to get it fixed. I have tried everything that other players have suggested and nothing works. If anyone can help with this problem my ticket number is Case #: 607207.

Comment

Working...
                              X