• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Portal Didnt Reset

My time portal didnt reset

Originally posted by Dam1anALT View Post
    My time portal didnt reset
    By reset, what aspect of it are you referring to? Progress won't reset, your attempts should reset daily.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Time Portal did not reset.
      active Sylph not reseted: still all dead
      Challenge attempts not reseted.

Comment

First of all, I see no indication anywhere, attempts reset daily. But in time portal panel it is written it should reset at 00:00 on sunday, so weekly.
        Second week, and mine didn't reset on sunday. We are wednesday, and still no reset. (see screenshot)Click image for larger version

Name:	time_portal_wednesday_22-03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	541.4 KB
ID:	1729391
        I already posted last week, that I had to use the only free reset attempt I had, to reset in place of the due reset on sundays.

So, I need to know what R2 means by free reset. It seems it doesn't give us any attempt to reset at all since we have to use that attempt to reset, what should be a weekly reset by the system.

Comment

You get one free reset a week. If you use your free reset, you will be able to use another free one after Sunday 00:00. They do not stack, and resets are not done auromatically.
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

so basically they are telling us it resets every sunday but when sunday come nothing happens so like first post we just get 1 attempt

Comment

The Reset Attempt refreshes on Monday at 00:00:00. This detail in red text on the panel will be updated in a future maintenance. The weekly reset only resets the Reset Attempt, not the challenge attempts. In order to reset the challenge attempts, you have to click the reset button, once weekly for free and 1 additional time for balens. Reset does exactly that - it resets the entire panel back to a fresh panel, with all sylphs alive and healed and able to be set to active again, and points set back to 0.

The Refresh button refreshes just the challenge attempts, which costs balens and can only be done once before a reset, but does not heal or revive sylphs, nor does it impact your points.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-22-2017, 10:08 PM.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I indeed realised the reset is for the reset attempt. Seems many got confused. Thank you for clarifying and take time to answer, it's appreciated.

Comment

just remove the free reset and revert it back to normal sunday 00.00 resets everything attempts and challenges and give 1 attempt like every event thats running now that has 1 attempt

Comment

time portal is a cash cow.. if you add 1 sylph and click by accident on a stage because window for add sylph closes then you cant add the remaining 2 sylphs so 1 mistake and your scrwd for a week or need pay 4K..

Comment

Working...
                    X