Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

why my deployed angel got stunned?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why my deployed angel got stunned?

sometimes when i was comparing to this person, my angel artifact skill galactic force was used at first turn and it hit my angel and she was stunned for 3 turns with this icon (pointed by black arrow). sometimes my main character was also hit by galactic force and was stunned and have the same icon when i was comparing her.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	396.8 KB
ID:	1790449
    when i compare her again, my main character kill her demon huntress, my main character also have the same icon and was stunned, and it says vengeful spirit when i point to my main character. what is this skill vengeful spirit?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	310.4 KB
ID:	1790450
    is this a bug? who have this problem b4?

Galactic Force has an ability to stun 2 random enemies. Vengeful Spirit is an ability of Alecta Khaos Card, which stuns killer and decrease their defense and dodge.

Comment

I have had this happen as well - even before the 'new' Khaos Atlas card that can affect angels... worse, even after angel recovers, its action (Attacking / aegis) was erratic and not always acting even when Rage bubble was full.

As Alkaris notes, Alecta Khaos Atlas card stuns that hero's killer, but this sometimes happens even when the hero is NOT killed

on a positive note, it does not happen *quite* as often as it did..

Comment

As Alkaris notes, Alecta Khaos Atlas card stuns that hero's killer, but this sometimes happens even when the hero is NOT killed
        If you talk about ressurection,card still counts it as kill when HP of hero reach 0, doesnt matter what happens after that.

Comment

ok, so i know my angel is stunned bcause she kill nereida

Comment

Working...
          X