2x or More Drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x or More Drop

I´m having this issue: if i open one 2x drop card, 3x Zodiac drop or increase more than 2x drop, the drop rate becomes negative, it does not drop at least purified crystal.

One day i´m with 7x drop rate, my better dungeon (Psychodelica) and (Exelorn Hollows) run i got only 2 dragon Crystal and 1 dragon Essence, the other drops were only equipment and flawed gems.

I and all the people I know are having the same problem, i don´t know if this is only in my server (S66) but this problem is real.

please r2 read this thread.

Can you provide a screen shot of this happening?
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

ok, i don't know if this the better way to show the issue but i will do one Exelorn Hollows Nightmare with drop cards and i'll print each boss drop, maybe?
      today i done all my dungueon runs.
      Last edited by R223272046; 03-14-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Increase drop rate too in Boneyard, i have almost 1 month killing and still cant find Spirit Death last night i was using x3 Drop zodiac and Bonus for Sperion Gems 70% Drop rate and no find nothing. I think this tokens for and Bonus of Gems Drop no work check this please

Comment

As requested, here are the screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	1729271Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	360.3 KB
ID:	1729272Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	1729273Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	369.6 KB
ID:	1729274Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Size:	392.4 KB
ID:	1729275Click image for larger version

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	399.2 KB
ID:	1729276Click image for larger version

Name:	07.jpg
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	1729277

As you can see the single best drop is the stone of awakening and the essence of the dragon.
          In the total run i received only, 2 Lvl 80 Pristine Equips, 1 Dragon Essence, 1 Awakening Stone. The other drops are M.U.T, H.W, Epic E.H. Shards, P.C, and gems.
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-16-2017, 11:33 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

A 3x drop rate token increases all items that are dropped. So, if you have gear which is 50%, gems are 30% and DC that are about 10%, then the drop token would make gear 150%, gems 90% and DC 30%. Even with the token, you aren't guaranteed certain drops. It's more of a chance drop.
            (percentages are just for example)
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

oh, i understand.

So it´s ok with the drops?

Comment

Drop tokens do not increase boss drops; only regular mob drops.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                  A 3x drop rate token increases all items that are dropped. So, if you have gear which is 50%, gems are 30% and DC that are about 10%, then the drop token would make gear 150%, gems 90% and DC 30%. Even with the token, you aren't guaranteed certain drops. It's more of a chance drop.
                  (percentages are just for example)
                  From what i was told, 3x Drop & 2x Drop tokens ONLY increase the dropping of gems nothing else. That is at least what i was told when i first asked the question many years ago.

BTW 2x Drop Tokens and 3x Drop Tokens DO NOT Stack
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-17-2017, 12:32 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                  X