Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2x or More Drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x or More Drop

I´m having this issue: if i open one 2x drop card, 3x Zodiac drop or increase more than 2x drop, the drop rate becomes negative, it does not drop at least purified crystal.

One day i´m with 7x drop rate, my better dungeon (Psychodelica) and (Exelorn Hollows) run i got only 2 dragon Crystal and 1 dragon Essence, the other drops were only equipment and flawed gems.

I and all the people I know are having the same problem, i don´t know if this is only in my server (S66) but this problem is real.

please r2 read this thread.

Can you provide a screen shot of this happening?
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

ok, i don't know if this the better way to show the issue but i will do one Exelorn Hollows Nightmare with drop cards and i'll print each boss drop, maybe?
      today i done all my dungueon runs.
      Last edited by R223272046; 03-14-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Increase drop rate too in Boneyard, i have almost 1 month killing and still cant find Spirit Death last night i was using x3 Drop zodiac and Bonus for Sperion Gems 70% Drop rate and no find nothing. I think this tokens for and Bonus of Gems Drop no work check this please

Comment

As requested, here are the screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	1729271Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	360.3 KB
ID:	1729272Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	1729273Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	369.6 KB
ID:	1729274Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Size:	392.4 KB
ID:	1729275Click image for larger version

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	399.2 KB
ID:	1729276Click image for larger version

Name:	07.jpg
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	1729277

As you can see the single best drop is the stone of awakening and the essence of the dragon.
          In the total run i received only, 2 Lvl 80 Pristine Equips, 1 Dragon Essence, 1 Awakening Stone. The other drops are M.U.T, H.W, Epic E.H. Shards, P.C, and gems.
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-16-2017, 11:33 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

A 3x drop rate token increases all items that are dropped. So, if you have gear which is 50%, gems are 30% and DC that are about 10%, then the drop token would make gear 150%, gems 90% and DC 30%. Even with the token, you aren't guaranteed certain drops. It's more of a chance drop.
            (percentages are just for example)
            If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

oh, i understand.

So it´s ok with the drops?

Comment

Drop tokens do not increase boss drops; only regular mob drops.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
                  A 3x drop rate token increases all items that are dropped. So, if you have gear which is 50%, gems are 30% and DC that are about 10%, then the drop token would make gear 150%, gems 90% and DC 30%. Even with the token, you aren't guaranteed certain drops. It's more of a chance drop.
                  (percentages are just for example)
                  From what i was told, 3x Drop & 2x Drop tokens ONLY increase the dropping of gems nothing else. That is at least what i was told when i first asked the question many years ago.

BTW 2x Drop Tokens and 3x Drop Tokens DO NOT Stack
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-17-2017, 12:32 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                  X