Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/16 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 03/16 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 16th of Mar. at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 07:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the ranking issue for players.
    2. Removed the redundant word "Skill" from the displayed level.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

where the patch notes and i wonder what the secret nerf will be this time
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

the tattoo gift from cloud city are disabled just because of this maint?
      What i have done,cannot be undone!

Comment

2. Removed the redundant word "Skill" from the displayed level.
        I kind of liked the word in there. Gives it some sort of "distinction". Oh, what am I saying? Some have skill while others are just wet behind the ears.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Good thing they fix the Spire-bug after months of waiting. Oh, wait, again this isn't going to be fixed.

Come on, fix the real bugs and not the easy things like a "word". That word does not generate tons of lag. Spire does.

Comment

Why the hell is important to see someone lvl? OMG.
            Fix eudaemon delphic skill after stun. It should be fixed like 2 months ago on a maintenance, and no, its still not working, bless on oracle if he get stun when u use it, then it remain unnavailable.
            Sometimes after doing spire u get stuck on room, like a ghost, u can see party chat, use it, even if ur not there. Same with MPD if someome invite for help, for example at last boss, sometimes he invite you into room, even that mpd is on at last boss.
            Those are problems that have to be on maintenance , not corecting words such as skill on name. What need people to do to get R2 attention to real problems on wartune?
            I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Finally remowed that damn word couldn see some1's lv

Comment

Why the hell is important to see someone lvl? OMG.
                Fix eudaemon delphic skill after stun. It should be fixed like 2 months ago on a maintenance, and no, its still not working, bless on oracle if he get stun when u use it, then it remain unnavailable.
                Sometimes after doing spire u get stuck on room, like a ghost, u can see party chat, use it, even if ur not there. Same with MPD if someome invite for help, for example at last boss, sometimes he invite you into room, even that mpd is on at last boss.
                Those are problems that have to be on maintenance , not corecting words such as skill on name. What need people to do to get R2 attention to real problems on wartune?
                I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

"2. Removed the redundant word "Skill" from the displayed level."

awww yiss getting rid of that damn word this exactly what everyone want not a fix for lag or even a friggin frigga and btw rave is ** if you can afford that event YOU PROBABLY HAVE A MERGED SLYPH ALREADY

Comment

And if u cant, u CAN HAVE A MERGED SYLPH.

Comment

Working...
                    X