Daily First Recharge Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily First Recharge Pack

Daily first recharge pack is false advertisement you get 2x of each demon soul pearl not 5X of the one and 2x on the other. Do these guys really make this many errors on every maintenance by mistake or are they intentionally misleading people. Someone somewhere needs to open an investigation seriously with the amount of mistakes involved with real money matters in this game.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

You may file a ticket for your missing pearls. You will need to include your IGN along with your server marker as well as both a screenshot of the in-game event description and one of your transparent systems interface at the bottom corner showing that you only received two pearls.

If you could also post the same screenshots here, I will be able to format an event bug report altogether.

Comment

well unfortuneately the transparency still aint there after hours but I guess that's why its required because they know we cant get that screenshot hours after lol. This company is a disgrace.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

For future reference, so you are prepared, all bug reports must be accompanied by a full screen screenshot. R2 rejects anything less.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

its clearly only 2 things ive cashed over 500 to be vip 6 and most events are a joke here

Comment

Working...
          X