No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 3/16 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The events in the following days are great, Nice one R2 im looking forward to it

Comment

2 dungeon again ;v

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
        [Activity] Rainbow’s End

Duration: 3/16 – 3/22 11:59 PM (Server Time)
        Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Visit the Quartermaster to receive a Treasure Map, use the map to locate Brimming Pots of Gold... who knows what treasures await you!

Brimming Pot of Gold - Kick it over (use it) to randomly receive one of the following items:
        Gold x20
        Gold Honor Badge x1
        Sand of Time (Bound) x1
        Guild Medallion (Silver) x1
        Maturity Whip x1
        Here, lvl requirement is listed at 30+, in game, lvl requirement is listed as 80+?

Comment

3 hour maintenance and still can't drop chaos wings

Comment

wth.. consumer point again ? wrong event bros
            please fix drop elite .. or change drop elite to ancient stuff
            Last edited by mrs.yoyoo; 03-16-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

comment has been deleted. for a reason.
              Last edited by Zenith01; 03-17-2017, 12:53 PM. Reason: reverie mod accused me of violation

Comment

Well, the good thing that they did was fix the insane rubberbanding and skill delay, now, the game is more playable

Comment

Originally posted by JudyNation View Post
                  Well, the good thing that they did was fix the insane rubberbanding and skill delay, now, the game is more playable
                  how classic... they fix one thing and break another
                  S95Epicboltz
                  Eidolon Knight

Comment

Ancient Divine is giving lower stats than Divine in divine soul. please look at my thread in bug report part of forum.
                    💎Crystal Saga💎
                    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                    ☆Death Tank
                    ☆PvP King at your service
                    ☆Class:Knight
                    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Please post all concerns regarding level 150 elite drops in the following thread as it's better to keep everything accessible in one place: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?214673-150-area

Comment

Fix the Rune Protection Stone at list buy on shop pls cant put it and drops on elite lv 150 map thanks

why the seed not drop at elite mobs i afk till 1-2 hour and still not drop
                        Last edited by Reverie; 03-17-2017, 07:52 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by JudyNation View Post
                          yeah at least they fixed something lol

Comment

Can anyone possibly clarify the jumping leprechauns? I don't really understand and haven't seen anything resembling a leprechaun except a few guildmates...thanks!

S104 Hush

Comment

The way the GM stated, it sounds like the Leprechaun only shows up once at 11:29 ST, so before iob (island of blessing). I'm not entirely sure though. I will ask for more clarification. But usually these types of events pop up at different ST throughout the day.
                              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
                              X