Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

150 area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont attack Reverie, shes damn good at her Job. (which i dont even know if she even gets payed for, knowing R2 i doubt it) Shes here EVERYDAY listening to you all Whine and B*tch about not getting what you want. She can only do so much.

Comment

Uhm, okay. So there's no news about Cs1 Lv150 yet but.. may we know when are the Dev or staffs of R2 gonna be available to answer regarding this issues please?

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
        let's make it simple ..

To those who always talking **** about the 150 area ,

idc at all even if it will comeback or not , since b4 that update im already playing this game ,

r2 just lack of announcing as to what happen ? Why they broke stuff ? And when will it comeback or is it permanent ...

There will be no topic like these if they just posted somethin that we players ddnt even need to ask question ,

we just go to forum and we will find the answer , but that's not what happenin ,

they only care about getting more money , posting updates after maintenance , that's what they always do ,

even mods ddnt even know the answer to why every after maintenance , there are things that remove / bug / and many problems ...

So tired of their bullcrap , why there is a suggestion page if bout 1k + suggestion even 1 on it ddnt even happen...

Why there's so many things in game that ddnt even resolve ...

R2 got over 100+ server and yet its still not stable... Lmfao

r2 devs and support sucks ... Period...
        savage af!
        IGN: (S29)Visayas
        Server: The Molten Highlands
        Class: Knight (Hybrid)
        Honor Rank: Emperor
        Current lvl: Eidolon 80+
        Guild: (S6)Athena

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
          they only care about getting more money , posting updates after maintenance , that's what they always do
          correction, they do not post updates after maint, all new features ect we need to figure out ourselfs, they just copy n paste event rotation
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

R2 strikes again!

Kinda blows that r2 did this to us we all needed that to grow and get bigger but no r2 strikes again!

IGN: Devlar
            Server:28 Bloodfang village
            Class: Priest
            Plane:Mortal(not for much longer)
            Level:77

Comment

Originally posted by damienstarr53 View Post
              Kinda blows that r2 did this to us we all needed that to grow and get bigger but no r2 strikes again!

IGN: Devlar
              Server:28 Bloodfang village
              Class: Priest
              Plane:Mortal(not for much longer)
              Level:77
              Clearly you haven't been here long enough to actually know what r2 has done in the past for the players so rather than jumping on the wagon don't accuse the company for making mistakes on the other side of the screen is a human too they can make a mistake just as easy as any other tired of reading all this bashful by ignorant salty people just because they are upset.
              Last edited by Hapighost; 03-27-2017, 10:58 PM. Reason: typo
              ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
              ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
              ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
              ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

Originally posted by Hapighost View Post
                Clearly you haven't been here long enough to actually know what r2 has done in the past for the players so rather than jumping on the wagon don't accuse the company for making mistakes on the other side of the screen is a human too they can make a mistake just as easy as any other tired of reading all this bashful by ignorant salty people just because they are upset.
                do u get free xtals or something for saying that??? where do I sign if so???

Comment

Please fix drop in map 150 no ignore this post.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                    do u get free xtals or something for saying that??? where do I sign if so???
                    I wish I did but no I don't I'm just being reasonable something a lot of people on this thread seem to have misplaced.

Comment

• Considering all the chaos over the last two weeks, a lot of active players have left the game and it's not only high level players but also low level players as their source of progression has been cut off. The drops did benefit the whole server due to the fact there's not enough players active or willing to do events such as Island of Blessing and others which provide materials for progression in the game. It would be in the best interest to roll back to previous version where the drops have been restored as well agreeing to a merge as there's too many servers with a few players each.

Sorry if I suggested things from other threads.

Comment

• fix drop elite pls...

Comment

• Unfortunately.....Given the past precedent, it will not be fixed.
                          People who only have AFK will naturally leave this game.
                          However, it is necessary to prepare alternative means such as increasing the item of the event.(ex.crystal ladder)

Comment

• Originally posted by maria145shigure View Post
                            Unfortunately.....Given the past precedent, it will not be fixed.
                            People who only have AFK will naturally leave this game.
                            However, it is necessary to prepare alternative means such as increasing the item of the event.(ex.crystal ladder)
                            I agree there if push comes to shove and it's gone for good there's gonna have to be some alternative solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hapighost View Post
                              I wish I did but no I don't I'm just being reasonable something a lot of people on this thread seem to have misplaced.
                              'done in the past' 99.99% sure that was done by a dev team that u know, actually cared? this team? not so much

'mistakes' sure mistakes are understandable but when there are bugs for months on end(sometimes years) and nothing is done? don't think 'natural human mistakes' is a legitimate excuse of sorts.

and this is why people are no longer 'reasonable'

Comment

• Wish they can just revert to 2weeks ago. The Patch before 3/16/17 where drops in Map 150+ elites still there.
                                Even if it all rolls back to 3/15/17it'll go worth it.
                                If u havent given your all, u havent love enough..

Comment

Working...
                                X