Wings: DF - Prom
    Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
    Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
    Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

• i miss the 150 area

Comment

• Miss MemoryLane any news about the drop at map lvl 150? is there a chance it might back??

Comment

• Unfortunately, drops will not be returning unless decided on by the devs.

Comment

• how about make the Lv150 map drop the items like last yr instead.. esd therion dc g'muts soul shard .. atleast we get something to look forward to after losing so much stuff on the roll back.. js

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Unfortunately, drops will not be returning unless decided on by the devs.
              knew it ,_,

Comment

Unfortunately, drops will not be returning unless decided on by the devs.
                When it first happened didn't you say the devs didn't even mean to do it or didn't even know it happened? So it's not that they took it away on purpose?It's that they're too lazy to change it back?
                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

• Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                  When it first happened didn't you say the devs didn't even mean to do it or didn't even know it happened? So it's not that they took it away on purpose?It's that they're too lazy to change it back?
                  It's safe to assume that the drops were also never intended in the first place and the devs only went along with it to curve the task of having to reverse the setting. Now that it's reversed itself, it circles back to square one of never having been an intentional feature.

Comment

It's safe to assume that the drops were also never intended in the first place and the devs only went along with it to curve the task of having to reverse the setting. Now that it's reversed itself, it circles back to square one of never having been an intentional feature.
                    It had to be intended. How do you accidentally make specific types of mobs in a must-be 150 zone drop rare items with another rare chance for the mob to drop a higher quantity. I mean..yeah... theres a chance they set this all up and just somehow released it early on accident . I was only capable of being there till I got my first DB then the drops went away.I'm not mad at the fact that it's gone just annoyed how it was limited. They should of took it out the moment they accidently released it. It went from an easy farm of items to now- where I feel like I' wasting days farming the amount that I could of gotten in a few hours . You may think I'm lazy but I farmed and did my dailies even when the drops were active, it's just now I gotta farm longer and more to make progress.Regardless of whether I got all I needed from the drops someone else wouldn't have. The motivation is lost.

LOL
                    Last edited by R21507247; 04-22-2017, 11:03 PM.
                    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

• Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                      It had to be intended. How do you accidentally make specific types of mobs in a must-be 150 zone drop rare items with another rare chance for the mob to drop a higher quantity.
                      Simple, they don't actually code -anything- They steal, buy, claim, or use some other version of the game's scripts, and the version they got the 150 areas from had different loot packages assigned to this scripts. No one there is smart enough, or they are too lazy to actually -edit- the scripts themselves, let alone write them. When they implemented the St Pattys day stuff, or something else in the background, the used a different version of the script which had a closer match to this version's loot packages and bye bye elites. Did you -really- think r2 would give a turd about players and do something like that on purpose? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X