No announcement yet.

150 area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why they dont want to bring back the elites and the drops? is that too much to ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by abruptlewhqujn View Post
      Why they dont want to bring back the elites and the drops? is that too much to ask?
      Keep it simple.
      You need to come to terms with the fact that not drops from elite.

Comment

• Will the drops in the 150 area ever return?

was hoping for some response
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-03-2017, 07:49 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• dont think it will coming back.. r2 and mall lose lots cause of that map.. cant let it continue..

Comment

• still no drops returned for the 160 area.

Comment

• Tbh i hope the drops never come back. i quit the game shortly after they were introduced. it took all the fun out of the game. No one did events since everyone was just afk. Upgrades for the most part become too easy which takes all the satisfaction out of getting them. I really hope they dont add them back

Comment

• Originally posted by tummuthr2 View Post
                Tbh i hope the drops never come back. i quit the game shortly after they were introduced. it took all the fun out of the game. No one did events since everyone was just afk. Upgrades for the most part become too easy which takes all the satisfaction out of getting them. I really hope they dont add them back
                the game was more fun when they were there. Everyone was able to be more powerful quickly and we were able to pvp more. probably the server u are in dind't do so well

Comment

• when is gonna be back the 150+ drop we miss that

Comment

• I really wish the 150 drops would come back

Comment

• Please bring back the 160 area drops please. Very Unhappy

Comment

• Aside from mount food all the items that drop there are either useless or can easily be farmed somewhere else. Stop complaining that you have to work for your items again.

Comment

• GM r2 bring back drop at Map 150 please, many people quit cuz us no fix this map remember no all ur players can be Casher.

Comment

Aside from mount food all the items that drop there are either useless or can easily be farmed somewhere else. Stop complaining that you have to work for your items again.
                            If all the items were useless or easily farmed elsewhere, as you said.. then why exactly did you quit and complain you didn't want them back? What should it matter to you since they are so easy to get and useless?

Comment

• I quit for several reasons. People stopped playing events and just afked at the 150 area which made the game super boring. having so much free stuff took all the fun out of the game as there's no satisfaction in upgrading stuff when there's no work involved.

Why should people be rewarded when they aren't earning it? Instead they should just increase the rewards you get from events (Or in same cases completely change the rewards to make them worthwhile).

Half of this game was already afk mode we don't need even more reason to afk. This is just my opinion but i like to actually play games rather then let them run in the background

Comment

Aside from mount food all the items that drop there are either useless or can easily be farmed somewhere else. Stop complaining that you have to work for your items again.
                                For once I agree with bumm, and I don't even play CS1. Just came to see all the crying, but you obviously don't realize that if people are complaining the items weren't obviously "useless" or "easily farmed" like you say. Please do try to convince me how farming corruption for like 30 greater mounts a day is easily farmed. Great 30/3000 I need to obtain one mount... 100 more days to go. Really who has the patience for that (unless you don't have a job or a life). When the 150 area was released it was amazing because players no longer had to spend an entire year to get one upgrade. It's a joke, and so are other systems. The amount of time R2 expects people to put into some of these systems is absurd. Don't even get me started on CS2, for level 4 scion skill you need to put in well over a year worth playing daily... these time expectations are a joke.
                                What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X