150 area

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zenith01 View Post
    Don't you get it ????? Mall MMo no longer sells the DC and g muts !!!! R2 have to remove the drop so mall can resume its market ..... (P. S. Illuminati do exist)
    R2 is not associated with MallMMO, so please refrain from hacking up nonsense to justify the sudden change. This will be the only warning for the topic; continuing such defamation is a violation of term 1 of our forum rules. For a complete list of the rules, proceed to the following: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

Comment

hey mods, we all want just one questioned answered here. will 150 drops be back? if so, when? thank you

Comment

well.....its very unfair to us players that never made it to lvl150.....but its okay,will not see another dime out of me in this game.I also suggest other not to spend a dime!every turn they get.....they s crew people over!This is Warth by the way!!!!

Comment

lol.. why so serious? what about us who started from the beginning without that 150 map stuff thingy..whatever it is..
          just chill and have fun play. there's no need to butthurt when r2 take away those item from 150's Elite mobs. if we the old players can make it ( be OP ) like now, why don't you bunch of cry babies do the same? to cashing..it's your own option. just do the daily stuff, participate in events..it sure you will get the stuff. since the map 150 released..lots of player just AFK on the grind spot.. so when this happening, i glad those people come back and hanging out at Starglade. but I'm feeling sorry to the newbie too..coz its gonna be hard for them to upgrade their toons.

Comment

I just dont understand the "change" we had the new area for months, now they added a new mount and new pixie that will be impossible to get now if you dont already have the last ones :/
            game name: Icyene
            guild: SteinsGate
            Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

a lot of guys will quit if they didnt alreeady cause of that lvl 150 are drop removal issue...i had over 30 people on my friend list on and now i got like 6-7.
              that thing will make more and more people quit if it doesnt get solved soon..even the people that are not over 150 or so...
              it didnt only make people that lvl 150 and above quit,it also makes the newbies quit cause of the items' prices going up again.

Comment

yeah,not very fair.

Comment

Butt Hurt??Crying??NOOO.....maybe its the fact that tons of players that were lvl150 and above got tons of free stuff and us trying to get there got screwed......so if you think its fair.....then you're 100% stupid!!So they all get stronger,while we were working.....while they did nothing!!so us trying to get to lvl150 need to work harder.....while the others got hand outs???So of course those who got to farm lvl150 are gonna say stuff like that.cause they don't want others getting stronger....makes complete sense.
                  Last edited by skmhmv; 03-17-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    R2 is not associated with MallMMO, so please refrain from hacking up nonsense to justify the sudden change. This will be the only warning for the topic; continuing such defamation is a violation of term 1 of our forum rules. For a complete list of the rules, proceed to the following: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules
                    I didn't say they are associated! please don't run to such conclusions for a random funny semi logical hypotheses done by a user. and your answer by denying it is appreciated.

please keep this thread opened until we find the answer from r2, about why they put a heavenly drops, then they suddenly remove it.

Comment

People seem to forget that even if they weren't able to afk grind the 150 area themselves that they still benefit from it due to the massive drop in shop prices & abundance of those items available. ESDs, EWs and MCs for instance were selling for 10-20s. So low in fact people often handed out free to whomever needed. A lot of us 150+ players who have been playing for years spent WAY more in game and in crystal for those same items.
                      Crystal Saga
                      S4 Kongregate
                      ShannenSL
                      Class: Ranger
                      Guild: Broken

Comment

Originally posted by ShannenSSL View Post
                        People seem to forget that even if they weren't able to afk grind the 150 area themselves that they still benefit from it due to the massive drop in shop prices & abundance of those items available. ESDs, EWs and MCs for instance were selling for 10-20s. So low in fact people often handed out free to whomever needed. A lot of us 150+ players who have been playing for years spent WAY more in game and in crystal for those same items.
                        I totally agree. While I was working hard to get to 150, I got upgrades I would not have otherwise had due to the reduced market prices. Now that the drops are gone, my server's (and I'm sure other's) markets have crashed. The effects of the drops in the 150s maps did trickle down to everyone. We do want answers R2. The day after I reach 150 myself, what should have been a "reward" if you will for my hard work has been stripped away. At least that's how I feel.
                        S95Epicboltz
                        Eidolon Knight

Comment

you people act like we didn't work to get where we are lolzzzz.the fact of the matter is once again.....people that were lvl150 got handed tons of stuff......while people that were not lvl150 got screwed!!so put it how ever you wanna put it.....people still got screwed!!nothing new from R2!just like there Cs2 dupe Bug!!

Comment

we will look,,mybe only 2-3 seller in sg

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
                              I think someone gets afk'd over cuz nub :x
                              I haven't afked in 3 weeks been doing dungeons collecting PC much needed PC not whining about new area ....

Originally posted by skmhmv View Post
                              Butt Hurt??Crying??NOOO.....maybe its the fact that tons of players that were lvl150 and above got tons of free stuff and us trying to get there got screwed......so if you think its fair.....then you're 100% stupid!!So they all get stronger,while we were working.....while they did nothing!!so us trying to get to lvl150 need to work harder.....while the others got hand outs???So of course those who got to farm lvl150 are gonna say stuff like that.cause they don't want others getting stronger....makes complete sense.

lol we had to work hard to get to 150 without the 150 area not our fault you nubs started late and we got to reap the benefits of that area
                              Last edited by Reverie; 03-18-2017, 12:06 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                              (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

Hope they come back again..no more player sell in starglade and i cant buy a item to upgrade my tons.im not rich like u all to always donate in game

Comment

Working...
                                X