Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rave rewards can't collect

Eu quero coletar minhas recompensas.
    Eu moro no Brasil, antes do server resetar eu não estava em casa e não podia coletar antes.
    Vocês deveriam ajeitar isso.

Eu perdi:
    1000x Smelting Stone
    500x Adv. Mahra
    500x Adv. Sepulcrum
    100x Fusion Chi

Nickname: Madastra
    Server: S652 - Saphire Sands

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	549.1 KB
ID:	1790473

Name:	02.PNG
Size:	550.4 KB
ID:	1790474

Name:	03.PNG
Size:	407.8 KB
ID:	1790475
    Madastra
    Server: S652 - Saphire Sands

What happen if you try to click on those "collect" button? Does that say you can't collect the reward? Also, I suspect that the guild rank reward (Smelting stone) will be send a little after the event is over, though you may keep that screenshot as proof if you don't get your reward in a few days.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

i cant take rewards from rave half my guild have and half dosn t when you give all guild rewards and i make recharg and rave not work not give me rewards from recharg
      Dawispacemag s580

Comment

yes wath happend way only half off ppl got rewards?????can r2 unser us way they didnt got rewads it said guild rewards but only half way that?

Comment

good ppl who fight to get 1st rank and work with the rest to get that rank isnt fair for other.......hope they get wath the rewards and extra becoz they w8 so much is fair if they get a extra

Comment

think again...! what hapend with R2... are they already good to take care this game.. ? maybe this will not hapend if the winner is diferent server and diferent guild.. :P if i am wrong .. please R2 fix this bug about reward rave .. some ppl did't get reward from mail...
            please make me wrong with what i though.. and fix the problem ^^

Comment

If it's supposed to be mail, it did say it will come DAYS AFTER THE EVENT ENDS (which was last night for the end of said event). So, give it around 5 days to see before asking what happened.

As to the other thing where you can't click on the collect button before the event ended, it's a problem that needs to be addressed very quickly (bring the thickest phone book with you).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If any of you have a problem with collecting the reward from the rave (I'm not talking about the ranking reward), you will need to send a ticket to the support...keep in mind though that the weekend just started so you might tkae a little longer to get a reply from your ticket.
                For those who didn't received the ranking reward from rave, keep in mind that the reward is supposed to be sent after the event so you might need to wait a little longer until they are given. (you might want to take screenshot of the ranking though while you still can just in case you need to show proof that you deserve those reward)
                Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
                  If any of you have a problem with collecting the reward from the rave (I'm not talking about the ranking reward), you will need to send a ticket to the support...keep in mind though that the weekend just started so you might tkae a little longer to get a reply from your ticket.
                  For those who didn't received the ranking reward from rave, keep in mind that the reward is supposed to be sent after the event so you might need to wait a little longer until they are given. (you might want to take screenshot of the ranking though while you still can just in case you need to show proof that you deserve those reward)
                  I received my rank rewards right after reset. My alt however did not and both are in the same guild. Also the devo in rave on my alt reset but my main didn't. Not sure if that has anything to do with my alt not getting rank rewards.
                  Last edited by Spanky28; 03-17-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I didn't get the rank rewards. How do I get them?
                    Character Name: Chris1909
                    Class: Mage
                    Server: US West

Comment

Did not get server or guild rewards and half of my guild did.. 2 days after event ends

Did not get server or guild rewards and half of my guild did.. 2 days after event ends we got 1st place in both so missing 1k smelt stones and 1k star dust
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-18-2017, 09:46 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

i have the same issue, i dont get the ranking rewards.

Comment

I didn't get rave rewards yet .. how i can get them ..
                          Alzack .. R2 Server 682

I didn't get rave rewards yet .. how i can get them .. Alzack R2 Server 682

I didn't get rave rewards yet.. how i can get them
                          Alzack .. R2 server 682
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-18-2017, 09:36 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

am hello zepp here s616 zeppeline guild defenders ... i got no rewards ... ? am i missin something? there was nothing to claim in hot events ... and nothin in mail ... but thank u for the info? im waitin now patienfully and hope for a early reward!!
                            against devotion ^^

Comment

Those of you who did not receive guild ranking rewards, did you leave your guild at any point during the event?
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                              X