Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Priest Dragon sword for Beastmaster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Dragon sword for Beastmaster?

How incompetent do these devs have to be Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Client_2017-03-16_19-08-59.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	674.9 KB
ID:	1790478

I mean honestly how hard is it to code this type of stuff?
    Attached Files

I will forward this issue when the CRM is on-duty.

Comment

need to fix the ds events for beastmasters for weekly events like last week from the beer tables and from ladder . all those ds turn into priest staffs and we cant use making us waste 50g need to fix stuff before adding new features first. this isnt the first time that youve neglected beastmaster bugs and neglected to fix them. not going to be cashing anymore until this is fixed.

all they will say is that they plan to fix it in the future when we all know they wont do such a thing until they feel its ready to be fixed. been dealing with issues like these for over 2 years
      Last edited by Reverie; 03-29-2017, 07:38 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Can anyone confirm whether or not it was corrected later today when the event cycles around? The team did ask me a question regarding this mix-up, so it did appear as if they were working on it.

Comment

So... i was doing ladder a minute ago and thought id buy a DS for the extra dmg reducs. However it only lets the priest equip it, im a BM.
          Server: (S2) Kongregate
          IGN: Spartican
          Class: Ranger
          Level: 140
          Guild: Broken
          Soul: 3000
          Tenets: Chaotic level 10
          Holy Favor: 30207
          Wings: Promethean Wings XVI
          Pet: GA
          Mount: Super Kyuubi

Comment

Thank you for checking in. I was waiting for an update on whether or not the bug still existed.

Comment

5 months later still bugged good flipping god. I don't think there is a company on the planet as bad as R2. I mean how the hell do people get reports of bugs and just sit around on their *** like awww f it I don't care leave it bugged oh well. that's an R2 meeting. I cant even put into words how disgraceful they can be at times.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                5 months later still bugged good flipping god. I don't think there is a company on the planet as bad as R2. I mean how the hell do people get reports of bugs and just sit around on their *** like awww f it I don't care leave it bugged oh well. that's an R2 meeting. I cant even put into words how disgraceful they can be at times.
                For the record, I have not been forwarding this bug as of April as the thread went dead. The thread was posted in March, so it technically only had a month of active forwarding.

[Update]
                The team has informed me that this will be fixed with next week's maintenance, if anyone can kindly update us then.

I will be marking this bug as resolved per the team's word. If a player experiences otherwise, please update this thread.
                Last edited by Reverie; 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X