Suggestions on how to change the WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on how to change the WB

So another WB has rolled around. A bunch of people missed out, a few people complained, and WB is still as ****** as ever.

Heres my suggestion on how to make WB suitable for everyone

- Cut down the time the WB is active 15-30 minutes
    - Give the WB infinite health
    - Only rank the largest hit from each player (this way the heavy hitters can compete for first fairly)
    - Remove the 1% requirements that show up in various places and replace them with simple 'participation' awards that does the same thing.

What do you guys think? does it need anything else?

i can only speak for my server, what we do when the big hitters are on, we let the lower BR people take there time with the bosses and the heavy hitters usually take turns killing the bosses. we usually go anywhere around 20-30 mins then usually people are ready to give up. WTBS, maybe talk with the heavy hitters and work things out that everyone agrees on like how long you'd like WB to go. I just kill the bosses for my server but i also make sure people get a chance to earn a little bit of something. Hope this may help.

Comment

I find that to be a terrible 'solution' it doesnt solve the underlying issue and it requires everyone who even remotely has a chance to 1shot the bosses to be on board, which can be pretty hard when you have up to a dozen people who could potentially do it.

p.s i am one of the heavy hitters

Comment

The underlying issue is no matter what we suggest having the Devs fix the problem is where it's at. TBH, what they really need to do is, the 3 bosses need to advance in lvl and HP on a daily basis on how fast the bosses are killed. So lets just say your kill all 3 bosses in 20 secs, the following day the bosses would advance in lvl by 100 and the Hp would advance by lets say 1 trillion each boss, eventually the bosses HP would get so high that not even the 1 hit players would take down the bosses. This is how it was on the last online game i played and worked good. Now the bad thing about this is, when the heavy hitters start leaving the game that kills WB for EVERYONE left on server. Most players come when the event bonus for spins is on and this would null it for everyone on the server.

I think the best solution is what you said, - Remove the 1% requirements that show up in various places and replace them with simple 'participation' awards that does the same thing. Even after all this is said and done, we can come up with a million ideas it will NEVER get fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by diamon09 View Post
          The underlying issue is no matter what we suggest having the Devs fix the problem is where it's at. TBH, what they really need to do is, the 3 bosses need to advance in lvl and HP on a daily basis on how fast the bosses are killed. So lets just say your kill all 3 bosses in 20 secs, the following day the bosses would advance in lvl by 100 and the Hp would advance by lets say 1 trillion each boss, eventually the bosses HP would get so high that not even the 1 hit players would take down the bosses. This is how it was on the last online game i played and worked good. Now the bad thing about this is, when the heavy hitters start leaving the game that kills WB for EVERYONE left on server. Most players come when the event bonus for spins is on and this would null it for everyone on the server.

I think the best solution is what you said, - Remove the 1% requirements that show up in various places and replace them with simple 'participation' awards that does the same thing. Even after all this is said and done, we can come up with a million ideas it will NEVER get fixed!
          Yea and give flips to everyne who joined , not landed hits, then all be some what ok. We live we see
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

lmao complaine all you want the devs dont listen any way, if it dont make them the $$$$$$$$$$ they wont fix or sort it out, Stop and think how long every one has been complaining about wb and it`s still the same old story Blah Blah Blah BLah

Comment

Our WB is like "a blink of an eye".
              You blinked...WB is over. =)))
              I am happy for high BR player and this is the point of the game!
              Just WB is not enough anymore.
              Maybe a larger number of monsters will do something or put an armor on the monsters; armor that is afected/inflicted just by the crit and hit (or matk and patk...or other combinations) level of a hero.
              After the armor is down...then we can hit the BR of the monster.
              Thank you!
              Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

million ideas, but we all depend on what devs will decide, if they think it is worth to spend few days to rewrite algoritams to change wb they will do it, if they think opening another server will be bring more money than fixing wb they wont botter with wb, strange thing is that all improvments that we have cause players to quit the game, even mid cashers
                and i was saying dozen times allready about wb, with this strength that some players have best solution is unlimited bosses hp with time limit event, and change 1% in events to 10 hits, that way it will be more cards to open and most of players will have chance to flip some,
                other option is something like 150lvl boss in dw,unlimited number of bosses, time limit event and when someone kill it have coolldown 10-20 sec to next atack, boss respawn right away and other players have chance to attack
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                  million ideas, but we all depend on what devs will decide, if they think it is worth to spend few days to rewrite algoritams to change wb they will do it, if they think opening another server will be bring more money than fixing wb they wont botter with wb, strange thing is that all improvments that we have cause players to quit the game, even mid cashers
                  and i was saying dozen times allready about wb, with this strength that some players have best solution is unlimited bosses hp with time limit event, and change 1% in events to 10 hits, that way it will be more cards to open and most of players will have chance to flip some,
                  other option is something like 150lvl boss in dw,unlimited number of bosses, time limit event and when someone kill it have coolldown 10-20 sec to next atack, boss respawn right away and other players have chance to attack
                  In general its not broken WB. Simply lack of competition spirit, and forgetting first come first get. Which leads that older servers have 1 hitter issues, which on events with 1% and event bonus make the ones, who werent good enough, miss some stuff, and flips. As i mentioned earlier, none complains if someone is better in Clash of Might, simply cause he have better part or stats or any other reason. WB is same compete to land hit, an get rank. Sad to say its now compete who complains more about 1 hitters so other with out stepping up their game, can do better.
                  But yea changes are needed.
                  For new servers most changes mean that there be no ability to kill wb for a long long time, which rest tends to ignore, when suggesting things.
                  But as you said. Many great ideas out there are given, and if we keep doing this and have patience, maybe something will change Like once a half year or year
                  Antifreeze

Comment

look anti go on your own server and play by yourself, this is game for more than one player per server if i dont get it wrong
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                      look anti go on your own server and play by yourself, this is game for more than one player per server if i dont get it wrong
                      Its competition game , like it or not.
                      In competition yous seek ways to improve yourself, step up play, and adapt to situation get throwed in. Even at times when its failure to get hits
                      If in wb they didnt add in ranks and then the flips there be no complains about it...
                      WB is part of competition to rank , land hit, get flips. Yet because more get locked out for not being good enough, like it or not, they make complains or suggestions to make their game easier.
                      Ignoring fact they arent fast enough to do hit,yet its not like only 1 hitter is ranked in wb, for most of the times.
                      I know how bad it is to be constantly not getting hit in wb, or not able to get more att for event bonus. But i also gone trhough being theone who one hits. Yet either times i wasnt only one landing hits, there were more players. Just the ones who didnt make it to hit, had complaints.
                      All had chance to join wb and attack, ones who have better connection, got hit before the bosses died. But all go used to complaining that forget WB is part of game, where all compete to get hit, then rank, and if lucky flips.
                      And next time if you think its 1 player per wb. Show how many ranked in wb. Is it really 1 in wb ranking, and is it onlythe 1 hitter, or is it still more than one in ranking and just not everyone was fast enough to get hit?
                      Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 03-31-2017, 12:47 AM.
                      Antifreeze

Comment

What the hell kind of dumbass attitude is this, anti? You don't see a problem with teh anti-social, anti-fun results of someone one-shotting all the bosses so no-one else gets a ranking? Because of the cool-down bug where a tiny bit of lag in hitting one boss that's already dead it's entirely possible to get death-bugged on the first boss and have some one-shotter kill all three bosses before you respawn even using dias to rebirth.

Yes, I *can* one-shot all three bosses and in a way that means most people on the server never get a hit, never get ranked, and never get card flips, and have done so by accident when I forget to nerf my party to make sure I don't do so much damage everyone else's fun gets ruined. Because what part of *social* gaming have you not understood? If I wanted to deal with abusive 13 year olds I'd go play COD.

Comment

Originally posted by R264231409 View Post
                          What the hell kind of dumbass attitude is this, anti? You don't see a problem with teh anti-social, anti-fun results of someone one-shotting all the bosses so no-one else gets a ranking? Because of the cool-down bug where a tiny bit of lag in hitting one boss that's already dead it's entirely possible to get death-bugged on the first boss and have some one-shotter kill all three bosses before you respawn even using dias to rebirth.

Yes, I *can* one-shot all three bosses and in a way that means most people on the server never get a hit, never get ranked, and never get card flips, and have done so by accident when I forget to nerf my party to make sure I don't do so much damage everyone else's fun gets ruined. Because what part of *social* gaming have you not understood? If I wanted to deal with abusive 13 year olds I'd go play COD.
                          Well still it dont change fact its competition part of game. First come , first get
                          Insulting aint changing anything either. Yet how fun it would be to those, that once you 1 hit, you must get punished? Just because someone aint willing to improve, come up with better way to land hit.
                          Its just the game.
                          We each enjoy it on own way
                          Lucky for my server hitters rotate, and let first boss for people to get hits , cause you know 1 hitter suffer aint nothing, because one other have to get the hit, since he didnt work enough to get it...
                          But at some point 1 hitters be more than ones who cant get hit, what then? Then again competition play comes in, fastest, better one win, like it is now.
                          And why none mention new servers, where even taking boss 1 down is issue?
                          Its painful lesson for others, yet valuable, you not always get what you want in life, if dont do your best and seek ways to see how one do better, not suggest ways how others do worst
                          All were given chance to attack, not all succeed
                          Good ideas floating arround, which leads back to basic fact, devs decide what is good , what is not, and if it be implemented.
                          Yet players on forums cant even give 1 opinion, and if someone gives different opinion, insult wars start , as if who attack more personaly would lead to change, rather than accepting fact you adapt to game
                          And above mentioned, all good suggestions floating arround,
                          Personaly id like noth more adjustments to wb in terms of hp or its stats, rather than Change things to Flip chance to all who joined, Hot event related to participate in wb, not do 1%. Rest can stay same, and would rely on fact, who have better connection, better party or dmg and so get ranked and more att in event bonus.
                          Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-02-2017, 11:03 AM.
                          Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                            Well still it dont change fact its competition part of game. First come , first get
                            Insulting aint changing anything either. Yet how fun it would be to those, that once you 1 hit, you must get punished? Just because someone aint willing to improve, come up with better way to land hit.
                            Its just the game.
                            We each enjoy it on own way
                            Lucky for my server hitters rotate, and let first boss for people to get hits , cause you know 1 hitter suffer aint nothing, because one other have to get the hit, since he didnt work enough to get it...
                            But at some point 1 hitters be more than ones who cant get hit, what then? Then again competition play comes in, fastest, better one win, like it is now.
                            And why none mention new servers, where even taking boss 1 down is issue?
                            Its painful lesson for others, yet valuable, you not always get what you want in life, if dont do your best and seek ways to see how one do better, not suggest ways how others do worst
                            All were given chance to attack, not all succeed
                            Good ideas floating arround, which leads back to basic fact, devs decide what is good , what is not, and if it be implemented.
                            Yet players on forums cant even give 1 opinion, and if someone gives different opinion, insult wars start , as if who attack more personaly would lead to change, rather than accepting fact you adapt to game
                            And above mentioned, all good suggestions floating arround,
                            Personaly id like noth more adjustments to wb in terms of hp or its stats, rather than Change things to Flip chance to all who joined, Hot event related to participate in wb, not do 1%. Rest can stay same, and would rely on fact, who have better connection, better party or dmg and so get ranked and more att in event bonus.
                            Stop drinking antifreeze
                            even tho i (kinda) get what youre tryin to say, you still ignore the fact: ''the complainers'' arent TOO SLOW or not TRYING hard enough...they get buggedkills with the great cooldown. And this has never been fixed,... they prolly never will.
                            People made tons of ideas, which might work with some adjustments, but it simply gets ignored.

I don't think the idea of OP was that bad, its actually pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by den0ne View Post
                              Stop drinking antifreeze
                              even tho i (kinda) get what youre tryin to say, you still ignore the fact: ''the complainers'' arent TOO SLOW or not TRYING hard enough...they get buggedkills with the great cooldown. And this has never been fixed,... they prolly never will.
                              People made tons of ideas, which might work with some adjustments, but it simply gets ignored.

I don't think the idea of OP was that bad, its actually pretty good!
                              I never drink
                              And that happens for exact same reason, slow connection. While his log loads up, the boss already dead, sometimes you get the boss already killed, and just need to run up again. Other times its infamous no hit CD. Yet you cant avoid it if there is more than 1 attacking same target at same time .
                              Too bad it always dev final word of what to make or not, despite of our thoughts of good or bad ideas/suggestions.
                              Antifreeze

Comment

Working...
                              X