No announcement yet.

Suggestions on how to change the WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a good idea.but the game developer need consider all factors. hope the game developer will see your idea

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
    Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lindaamanda123 View Post
      but the game developer need consider all factors. hope the game developer will see your idea
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1580919 and i once asked Alkaris to see which of my mount and fairy suggestion/s will be made, he/she said: "None of those until devs plan it or have a lot of support from other players on FB or twitter".
      Last edited by R210496643; 04-09-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

reply Antifreeze: Ok time for the ** to end i have a friend who is a software/pc enginer who tested this game out on a more than adequate pc to run the game, Conclusion was the game is very bugged out and laggy due to bad programing . So now you know that when they tell you clear cahe or it s your connection or your pc you know your being lied to by the devs. world boss has a few long time bugs that have never been fixed and proberbly never will be. dont get fobbed off by these lieing greedy devs
        Grtz Sporter

Comment

Originally posted by Sporter View Post
          reply Antifreeze: Ok time for the ** to end i have a friend who is a software/pc enginer who tested this game out on a more than adequate pc to run the game, Conclusion was the game is very bugged out and laggy due to bad programing . So now you know that when they tell you clear cahe or it s your connection or your pc you know your being lied to by the devs. world boss has a few long time bugs that have never been fixed and proberbly never will be. dont get fobbed off by these lieing greedy devs
          it has flaws, yet why always one who had the problems, come on forums, even in most of their ss it shows 5 to 20 others done their hits... think, it was their end issue
          As similar to this- http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?216166-Funny-WB thread, if wb be bugged then none get hits, or simply their netlag took a place , hich make their end prob overall.
          Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 04-09-2017, 04:00 AM.
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
          X