golden road is all ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden road is all ???

golden road on r2 S695 doesnt work its all? tried it 2 times no loot or whatever just endless dice prefer refund or working order

Originally posted by R23116970 View Post
    golden road on r2 S695 doesnt work its all? tried it 2 times no loot or whatever just endless dice prefer refund or working order
    Yep it is the same on 697.

Spent 50 balens to roll about 10 mins ago and my figure is still moving forward and backwards landing on ?

Would be nice to get some feedback from someone on this one.

Comment

Screenshot and character names, please.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Screenshot and character names, please.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	golden road.png
Views:	1
Size:	727.4 KB
ID:	1729403

All "?" when you roll the dice you move from one "?" to another "?" over and over

Comment

Unless my eyes are really messed up, it looks like a blue Squirtle riding a panda.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Unless my eyes are really messed up, it looks like a blue Squirtle riding a panda.
            So, when is this going to be fixed? Or should I make a guess and assume that because it isnt them losing out they are going to make us wait till next maintenance? I am missing out on getting extra clothing so I can do the clothing engulf and the clothing ID events.
            Do you have an idea if/when they are going to even look at this?
            TIA

Comment

Originally posted by R263360269 View Post
              So, when is this going to be fixed?
              We have to have a screenshot, a server, and a character name from that server who is affected by the issue in order to forward the issue. You forgot to include your character name, so this has not yet been reported, unless someone sent in a ticket with a screenshot attached.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

So, when is this going to be fixed? Or should I make a guess and assume that because it isnt them losing out they are going to make us wait till next maintenance? I am missing out on getting extra clothing so I can do the clothing engulf and the clothing ID events.
                Do you have an idea if/when they are going to even look at this?
                TIA
                You know, I have said that many times before as I often wonder when the devs will actually get to work and start fixing the real problems this game is having. To this date, I have not seen it. I don't want anyone to assume because it's just wrong; however, we often hit ourselves because we might be right in our predictions/assumptions.

Anyways, do as MemoryLane suggested in providing your server and character name (as you already did the screenshot thing); this way, your issue can be forwarded and hopefully, it can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  We have to have a screenshot, a server, and a character name from that server who is affected by the issue in order to forward the issue. You forgot to include your character name, so this has not yet been reported, unless someone sent in a ticket with a screenshot attached.
                  The whole server is seeing only ? ? ? It is not an individual issue.
                  Nethertheless...
                  Character name
                  Thylacine
                  Sarcophulis
                  Bellmin
                  Kurohime
                  Kurochan
                  are just a few of the people reporting the problem.
                  Like I say all of 697 are having this issue

Comment

Thank you for including character names. We will forward the report.

It does not matter how many people are experiencing an issue, we still have to include a character name and server with a screenshot, in the event the devs need to access a character to see where exactly the issue is. For example, it could be something in the code that conflicts with something else, it could be lag, it could be just visual and everything else is fine except for what you see on the screen (usually in visual cases everyone affected could clear their browser and flash cache and things will be fixed). The devs have to determine that, and a lot of times it's not possible to determine just by looking at the code, so they pop onto an affected character.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-25-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Been a few days, the event ends soon. Am I to assume that this isnt going to be fixed?
                      Guess I wont be buying any balens for the golden road seeing as it still is not working.
                      Tried clearing cache and flash cache, didnt help.

Comment

If you haven't heard from them in a while, then the answer will be "yes, it won't get fixed" because the elves and developers are good for one thing: sweeping problems under the rug hoping we will just ignore and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          If you haven't heard from them in a while, then the answer will be "yes, it won't get fixed" because the elves and developers are good for one thing: sweeping problems under the rug hoping we will just ignore and move on.
                          Yep, that they are, lol.
                          Ah well their loss ultimately because I wont recharge to play golden road lol
                          Dragon Awaken
                          Server: S9
                          Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                            Yep, that they are, lol.
                            Ah well their loss ultimately because I wont recharge to play golden road lol
                            will prob be fixed today as its maintenance but event ends tomoz lol

Comment

Working...
                            X