+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New World bugs

New World bugs

I've sent many tickets in regarding this issue. New world monsters spawn, and I send my fleets to attack them. I want to be the first one to arrive, to maximize my damage. I spend many gems to hasten each fleet. I am the first to arrive to attack the monsters. Oh, look at that... My fleets are returning and the monster is still at 100% hp. Oh look at that, my attacks didn't register. My attacks will wait for nearly 20 minutes before finally registering with your severely lagging system. By that time, someone else has attacked the monster and killed it. All my gems are wasted. This happens day after day after day. THOUSANDS of gems wasted, THOUSANDS of rare timber missed out on because of this stupid bug. MANY emails sent to support/pos over these and many other issues, and they could care less. I -along with MANY others that have been playing since the beginning- have had enough of the carelessness of the developers, and we demand proper support and recompense. DO IT. S2 Drunken Shanty 10552308

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    I will forward your concern, and see if there is any progress in the matter. Cross fingers these system lag issues are seen to in the new update (one could hope). No I haven't had a heads up on what's coming, but this is one of my wishes too
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Thanks Whakapono. It's just so frustrating. I can send ticket after ticket to them with no result. But when I post here, I get a response rather quickly. Let's hope they do something about it.

Rather odd question, but one that should be asked. What language are the development team? This is vital for translation. Also a reason for such a huge lack of support from development team. Whakapono, you have been great but its feels you are just a postman. I have friends in other games if language traditional is main language.

Moderator Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane. Whakapono probably had their total rigged by MemoryLane.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cthebest78 View Post
    Rather odd question, but one that should be asked. What language are the development team? This is vital for translation. Also a reason for such a huge lack of support from development team. Whakapono, you have been great but its feels you are just a postman. I have friends in other games if language traditional is main language.
    R2Games support staff in charge of forwarding feedback to the developers, speak the same language, if that was what the concern was. It is correct that Moderators, and some ticket staff are 'messengers', but we make sure the R2Games staff understand the issue clearly,, before it is relayed further. I will also state, that for each language supported by the game, there is a staff member within R2Games that speaks it fluently allocated.
    Forum rules here : Terms of Service here : Screenshot Guide here : Video Capture Guide here (PC)

Game Moderators and Mentors are needed. Please refer to News section for more details on how to apply
    Forum Moderators are also in short supply. Think you have what it takes?

Let's hope that some of what players have been asking for are in the update

This has been an issue for months. I have sent very many emails to them about it. Why won't they do anything about it??

No more updates and new "excited" changes, that simply destroy the game totally. The game is over. No money back, sorry. Take it easy, be happy. Hatch your eggs that the new title of this game.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cthebest78 View Post
    Let's hope that some of what players have been asking for are in the update
    ^^^ agreed

Well, bugs or system, but all messages come with delay. And all works with delay. I come to boss first, but the boss has been eaten by second or third ones. There are messages about attacks to my base, but i cannot repair my ships, they are not being demaged, and attacker get advantage and got my wood.So everything works wrong. 80% invisible, lines disappear...islands disappear, many ships are staying on islands for months without any changes, bosses, that have been eaten, staying nevetheless on the same position etc. There are a lot of places in new world, where bosses come every time, and places where they come almost never....Thus everything in new world works not properly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast